Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, the blackest day demo said:

look at this YELLOW tile from the Jergins Trust Tunnel, same as the logo..... I'm afraid @honeybadger is right :true:  it's all coming togetherJerginsTunnel-0047-970x645.jpg

I cant believe we're studying 100 year old tile colors like archeologists what is this fandom  :deadbanana:

the biggest question is, is it going to premier on Friday (so say 12PM eastern) or is it going to be a midnight release, like LMYLAW

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, jamesss said:

guys please im so lost what happened 

new album info got leaked via the youtube description on the arcadia video

title: "Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean BLVD?" release date: march 10th

BOZ & eclipse both confirmed it, there's also speculated to be a single coming out friday (and i think there's a pre-order on that date as well)

the pre-save link also leaked in the youtube description

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

guys please im so lost what happened 

Lana’s album will be titled “Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd” and it’s out March 10, 2023

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

the biggest question is, is it going to premier on Friday (so say 12PM eastern) or is it going to be a midnight release, like LMYLAW

let's just hope it's nothing like LMLYLAW in any capacity 

Just now, TRENCH said:

I cant believe we're studying 100 year old tile colors like archeologists what is this fandom  :deadbanana:

we have done worse tbh :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Honestly the midnight release was really nice

Tbh I hate BB lyricism so much. Like genuinely the only new song BB that I liked the lyrics of was Sweet Carolina, and that's only because they were silly and not taking themselves too seriously. I really hope we aren't getting wordy like Blue Banisters or Black Bathing Suit. I still remember the whiplash I got from hearing Blue Banisters the first time. I didn't like Watercolor Eyes, but I was so happy it seemed like she was returning to her more imagery-focused writing. Automatic writing is not a great sign in my eyes:um2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

what’s happening someone tell me what did i miss 

The album title has been revealed in the description of her YouTube channel. It’s the same as the track we’ll get Friday. Album out March 10