Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

People need to really understand what the word pretentious means

If Lana was a talentless hack, yes, this title would actually be very pretentious

However, she has shown her entire career that she possesses the creative force to create the art that she sees fit and convey it with authenticity and without entitlement. That is quite opposite from the word "pretentious"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

When I envision this tunnel in question that lies beneath ocean boulevard, i picture a hidden secret tunnel that no one knows about and in the tunnel its gorgeous and rich looking, pretty tiles, i think gold, orange, yellow, perhaps some blue accents, but all very old and a tad weathered because the tunnel was used long ago and has since been forgotten about

this is giving "you are a tunnel under ocean boulevard lined with yellow lights on a dark night"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

So the what kind of tunnel do we picture?

Lonely? Dirty? Dark? Dangerous? Creepy? Colorful? Lined with yellow lights on a darl night (daaark niiiight)?

photo-1533111385186-1a4f3b50a51d?ixlib=r

2560px-Rumeling_-_Abandoned_Railway_Tunn

abu-dhabi-eau-le-octobre-tunnel-de-corni

The second shot is inch resting. :horror2:

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

When I envision this tunnel in question that lies beneath ocean boulevard, i picture a hidden secret tunnel that no one knows about and in the tunnel its gorgeous and rich looking, pretty tiles, i think gold, orange, yellow, perhaps some blue accents, but all very old and a tad weathered because the tunnel was used long ago and has since been forgotten about

Definitely abandoned and haunted.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

Okay here is my amateur attempt at a cover lol, I thought her all glammed up in the abandoned tunnel would be a nice contrast

5JSSjHU.png

THIS IS SENDING ME WHERE THE TITLE IS :beyonce:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay I'm ready to go on with my day (or what's left of it :hide:) I activated Neil's notifications just in case he's the one teasing the visuals.

Let's see if I can manage to not waste any more time (even though it was worth with how much we got today :krylie:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

Okay here is my amateur attempt at a cover lol, I thought her all glammed up in the abandoned tunnel would be a nice contrast

5JSSjHU.png

I love this so much :oprah: