Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

HER LIMINAL SPACE ERA  (its a quick moodboard i just made btw)

TbzBVag.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Okay here is my amateur attempt at a cover lol, I thought her all glammed up in the abandoned tunnel would be a nice contrast

5JSSjHU.png

This is so good :icant:

I hope the cover is actually related to the title (or to the song, whatever it is about)

giphy.gif

Spoiler

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

17 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Covers with no title are iconic tbh.

And when someone looks through your vinyl collection, holds up LDR9 and asks you "What's this album called?" you take a deep breath and off you go :flutter:

And then when they say "No, but what's that got to do with it?"

oprah-book.gif

you sit them down with two hot cups of tea on vintage lounge chairs and give the spoken equivalent of a 1000 word LB analyzation thread/post on how the album tells about Lana's love life, family history, and the personal growth she experienced during that time. And that she went on to earn her first Grammy for it, but didn't even attend the ceremony bc she was far past the need for approval from the same people who built her up 300 ft tall just to eventually tear her down. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

lana taking us to the backrooms this era :illumilana:

I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT THE BACKROOMS SCARE ME SO MCUHHHHHH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

I've always thought the 3 seconds of the snippet sounded like IYLDWM so I'm happy to be proven right :creepna:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

We're gonna get the album cover leaked in 2-10 hours I just feel like the earth's energy is working with us today

À propos working 

You coding girlies get your fucking ass up and work find the the title names, song lengths and number of tracks in those itunes codes or wherever y’all always find them

oceanmam-kim-kardashian.gif

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

keoI6nv.jpg

BLACK BATHING MOTHERFUCKING SUIT?

WE WON!!!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

keoI6nv.jpg

sooo wheres the orchestra

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

keoI6nv.jpg

It's not very flattering i fear:icant:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

And then when they say "No, but what's that got to do with it?"

oprah-book.gif

you sit them down with two hot cups of tea on vintage lounge chairs and give the spoken equivalent of a 1000 word LB analyzation thread/post on how the album tells about Lana's love life, family history, and the personal growth she experienced during that time. And that she went on to earn her first Grammy for it, but didn't even attend the ceremony bc she was far past the need for approval from the same people who built her up 300 ft tall just to eventually tear her down. 

masterpiece of a post 10/10

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

keoI6nv.jpg

:crying5: I’m begging let this be fucking real

2 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

lol I would die. Myrtle Beach is basically my second home.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you