Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

where did you find this?? I don't see it in either ATRL thread or the base thread

edit: I found it. but i don't that user is an insider?

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, lilac heaven said:

woah okay i was not expecting y’all to like this 5 minute mess that i made in pixelmator that much 😭

I think there’s something to be said about this because the simplest solution is often the best solution in graphic design, people often overthink things and get in their own heads but you really served sis I’m legit so impressed :true:

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

Gonna take a risk and admit that Wild At Heart was my #1 song from COCC. Like, the vocals?!?!?! The bridge/final chorus literally sounds like an angelic choir of lanas. It's top tier, I fear. And I'm not afraid to admit that ANY song that sounds even vaguely similar to it will likely be in my Top 10 :krylie:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I have a feeling the lyric they were teasing will be something like "back in boarding school" or like "you and me, in the tunnel, it's just us against the world" or something idk. but i'm dying to find out what it is

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

currently putting on my makeup to go to uni in a couple of hours to the chaoticness of this thread

015b1cd6ea4d0a25d25add57b7dbfb74.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

When our Nicotine queen makes this the color scheme and releases a DNC flavor with Elfbar :hype:

Lemon_Mint_Bc5000_600x.png?v=1634243194

random and off topic (sorry) but its so weird to see this bc over here these vapes are called Lost Marys and elfbars look totally different!

group--elf-bar-600-disposable-kit-10mg-2

to stay on topic - if yall had to predict, which flavour vape do u think represents LDR9? :cuteface: im saying strawberry kiwi

Wq9zHLl.jpg

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

if there is text on the cover i hope it’s something like this

973-D4-C02-3-C4-A-41-F7-8567-3-E90-B8-C3

this is ABSOLUTELY beautiful, it should be the cover fr. i don’t even think it can be topped by what lana has in store 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I have a feeling the lyric they were teasing will be something like "back in boarding school" or like "you and me, in the tunnel, it's just us against the world" or something idk. but i'm dying to find out what it is

"Say yes to heaven, say yes to me under the tunnel" :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

random and off topic (sorry) but its so weird to see this bc over here these vapes are called Lost Marys and elfbars look totally different!

there's like 40 different ones in the US that all look like that lol like 40 different brands

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole