Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

also for anyone wondering, i’m pretty sure i figured out the font for the album while i was making that; i think it’s Futura Now Display Black, although the Y in the logo is different so i’m pretty sure they borrowed the Y from another font as well

Just now, NikoGo said:

I feel like insiders are always way off. Didn't one of them say LMLYLAW was like Fine China?

Idk, 7 songs that have different feels all being compared to each other seems a bit of a stretch 

and are they really an insider cause there's no name on the print:sideeye:

19 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

this makes no fucking sense 😭 why are insiders always terrible at describing music, they never give coherent descriptions 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I feel like insiders are always way off. Didn't one of them say LMLYLAW was like Fine China?

Idk, 7 songs that have different feels all being compared to each other seems a bit of a stretch 

never forgiving them for saying solar power would sound like Venice bitch 

sgopYhV.gif

18 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

if there is text on the cover i hope it’s something like this

973-D4-C02-3-C4-A-41-F7-8567-3-E90-B8-C3

crying, too beautiful

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

i actually hear the LMLYLAW / Fine China similarities tbh :bebe:

also, did i miss that the name of the ALBUM is "Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard", not just the single?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

and are they really an insider cause there's no name on the print:sideeye:

it's a random user who I've never known to have any inside tea.

but a lot of random people are commenting things about the songs who never had inside info before, so it seems like the song is in a wide circulation.

"Don’t forget me"

27 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

When I envision this tunnel in question that lies beneath ocean boulevard, i picture a hidden secret tunnel that no one knows about and in the tunnel its gorgeous and rich looking, pretty tiles, i think gold, orange, yellow, perhaps some blue accents, but all very old and a tad weathered because the tunnel was used long ago and has since been forgotten about

this makes me think of 13 beaches.... she couldn't find peace during Honeymoon/the height of paps chasing her, etc, and now she has found a tunnel to the ocean that only she knows about. She has finally made a life for herself out of the public eye, which she's always wanted, and on this beach she can be herself in peace 

10 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

random and off topic (sorry) but its so weird to see this bc over here these vapes are called Lost Marys and elfbars look totally different!

group--elf-bar-600-disposable-kit-10mg-2

to stay on topic - if yall had to predict, which flavour vape do u think represents LDR9? :cuteface: im saying strawberry kiwi

rn i have peach guava strawberry iget legend, but i think blueberry and grape would represent it well

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

this makes no fucking sense 😭 why are insiders always terrible at describing music, they never give coherent descriptions 

yes totally, like what was that even.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

i have my pizza where is the cover and tracklist 

angry-typing-gif-9.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole