Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

tomorrow can’t come soon enough, i‘m losing my mind giphy.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m lowkey sad so much as leaked about the album but I’m sure tomorrow will be full of extra fun surprises. I think I’m going to stay off social media until it is announced tomorrow😭

I don't blame you that's a respectable choice. :kiss:

I however am manic and extremely bored right now so I will be up all night for every BOZ crumb, random acronym analysis, and vinyl color dispute :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I've been putting off getting my license for years because I hate driving and it scares me a lil bit. But I have a drive test December 27th and I will own my first car and this will be the first Lana album I'll listen to while driving. I can't wait...gonna have to plan a long drive somewhere when it releases. Hopefully it'll be a long album :)

7 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

@ lilac heaven found Futura Now Display Black which is at least similar. The Y is different though

tried all those font finders and none of them found the exact same Y ugh..

2 minutes ago, yourboy said:

tried all those font finders and none of them found the exact same Y ugh..

Maybe it's really that font but the Y was changed because it looks better that way?

Edited by BlueINK
My typos...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

an artist like lana comes once in a lifetime, so we're so lucky lana still chooses to make music even though the industry and the people have failed her again and again. we truly don't deserve her :flutter: i admire her so much because she is just such a genuine artist. i can't wait for ldr9/ldrx, this is all so exciting

Just now, drugsdesire said:

an artist like lana comes once in a lifetime, so we're so lucky lana still chooses to make music even though the industry and the people have failed her again and again. we truly don't deserve her :flutter: i admire her so much because she is just so genuine. i can't wait for ldr9/ldrx, this is all so exciting

I am honestly in awe of her emotional endurance—pushing forward with an album release while rebounding from your art being stolen and your entire manuscript going missing. I would’ve cried for 8 business years, but here she is ready to serve again. AOTY incoming, I really feel it:crai: 

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

saying the song has sprinkles of both NFR title track and BBS is so interesting. Those two songs are like polar opposites 

it’s giving "blue banisters sounds like yosemite mixed with fine china" all over again