Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Maybe it's really thatΒ font but the Y was changed because it looks better that way?

yeah she did that with the lfl font

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

3 minutes ago, lol1995 said:

do we think she will open @ lana del rey acc on ig?

Β 

I'm honestly 50/50, this rollout has beenΒ fairlyΒ consistent (despite the minor mess up today on Youtube) and her streaming numbers are amazing right now so I feel it's the perfect time for her to come back on her main(s) to a good reception. But she's Lana so I think she knows all her fans will find out things through honeymoon anyway so does she really care to even go back to her main accounts? who knowsΒ :oprah3:

Β  Β  Β Β giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dcΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

"Baby you my Bugsy MaloneΒ 

Β Β and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

Β Β  Β last.fm

Β 

9 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

March 10thΒ :defeated:Β right before my birthdayΒ :blush3:Β 

Β  Hide contents

Last time I got an album near my birthday, I got fuckedΒ :party:

Β 

Β 

Ok im sorry I need clarification. Do you mean you got fucked as in literally, or the quality of what you received wasn't up to parΒ :deadbanana:Β 

if it's option #1 I hope it happens again (I think?Β 

:toofunny:) if #2 i got the feeling we're getting AOTY this time so the odds are in your favor :)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

it'sΒ Turista Gorda NF but the Y is different but that's the font

I wonder if it's a custom font, cause R is slightly different as well. Maybe it's our philfont era all over again?

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I am honestly in awe of her emotional enduranceβ€”pushing forward with an album release while rebounding from your art being stolen and your entire manuscript going missing. I would’ve cried for 8 business years, but here she is ready to serve again. AOTY incoming, I really feel it:crai:Β 

exactly, that's why we don't deserve her. the love she has for her art and the fansΒ and the writing and creating is so beautiful. i'm just so proud of her <3

6 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Maybe it's really thatΒ font but the Y was changed because it looks better that way?

Β 

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

it'sΒ Turista Gorda NF but the Y is different but that's the font

Β 

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

yeah i’m pretty sure they just borrowed the Y from a different font

Β 

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

I wonder if it's a custom font, cause R is slightly different as well. Maybe it's our philfont era all over again?

Β 

A case for @annedauphine!!Β 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,Β you makeΒ me feel I'm invincible

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok after thinking about it for a minute, I actually kinda love the title Did You Know There’s A Tunnel Under ocean Blvd is actually really slayΒ Β 

It slayed, it served, it ate, it snatched wigs,Β boots mama, twerked the house down, tongue pop, etc.Β :true:

3 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

A case for @annedauphine!!Β 

Turista Gorda seems like a free/cheapΒ alternative of Futura Now Display Black because it was made by β€œNick’s Fonts” lol, whileΒ Futura is a pretty widely used and widely available typeface, so I’m almost positive everything but the Y is Futura Now Display Black. but i am no graphic designer i don’t really know anything 😭

Born to Die

Β 

Paradise

Β 

Ultraviolence

Β 

Honeymoon

Β 

Lust for Life

Β 

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Β 

Violet Bent Backwards Over the GrassΒ 

Β 

Chemtrails Over the Country ClubΒ 

Β 

Blue BanistersΒ 

Β 

Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard?Β 

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Born to Die

Β 

Paradise

Β 

Ultraviolence

Β 

Honeymoon

Β 

Lust for Life

Β 

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Β 

Violet Bent Backwards Over the GrassΒ 

Β 

Chemtrails Over the Country ClubΒ 

Β 

Blue BanistersΒ 

Β 

Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard?Β 

slay

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/south-carolina/underground-tunnel-myrtle-beach-sc/amp/
Β 

This tunnel?? Love the kitschy murals if so! Very retro Lizzy Grant at Coney Island vibesΒ :candy:

Β 

Β 

"Oddly enough the tunnel is not only unmarked, but also widely unknown." Did you know it's there? :brows:

β€˜Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Β 

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

is this true?

Β 

i havent seen this anywhere so.... idk. it could be true, as much as she travels. hell, the other covers might be used for alt versions on the vinyls

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole