Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I still hate March 10th. I know it's not that far away but I really thought this was going to be our shortest pre-release and now it's going to be one of our longest :thumb2:

Hoping she digital drops it sooner than March

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I still hate March 10th. I know it's not that far away but I really thought this was going to be our shortest pre-release and now it's going to be one of our longest :thumb2:

know that it will never be as long as NFR :ma:

anything seems short compared to that nnnnnn

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

These are peak "tunnel under ocean boulevard" vibes

eeff8dbc-1b31-4097-9ffc-01f993021cfe-a7808ec4-dbb1-413c-be88-539112cc98eb-wm202203lana10.jpeg?w=374&h=472&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress f5462e29-513b-41a1-8f0a-52599a657c92-wm202203lana9.jpg?w=374&h=495&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress afcd3428-8b69-4c49-8fc3-84981fe0a6c0-wm202203lana11.jpg?w=374&h=483&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress

I feel like the title itself leaves so much room for aesthetic design and interpretation. I'm really looking forward to the visual aspect of this album just as much as I'm looking forward to the music itself

imageproxy.jpg

24 minutes ago, hippo said:

sorry to be the one: 

what happened in the last 24h?

tmr is the announcement, new single out friday? album name and cover have been revealed by insiders? 

The album title is allegedly "Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd." and release date March 10.

It was written in the description box of the Arcadia mv on Youtube but was deleted quickly.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Just now, the ocean said:

know that it will never be as long as NFR :ma:

anything seems short compared to that nnnnnn

I mean the official pre-release was less than a month. Pre order went live August 1st and the album was out by the end of the month..

but that pre-pre release was absolutely terrible. Two stand out songs in 2018 and then almost a year of silence.

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Just realized COCC will be turning 2 years old by the time this is released. That’s insane. 

It really is it fees like LMLYLAW came out like…yesterday

I actually love her choice of release date. It will be the beginning of spring, when the world slowly comes back to life, flowers start blooming etc. Such a hopeful time

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

this description made me so nauseous that I am now vomiting uncontrollably

Wouldn't we have the album cover by now if she was announcing everything tomorrow? :icant:

Maybe tomorrow's announcement is just the single after all... cause it makes no sense to announce a single on a Wednesday and a preorder 2 days after. I assumed everything would come together :delish:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Felt and I said it earlier. Since it’s this far away that’s going to feel like ages. We just started December :toofunny:

It could be that she overheard the title in a crowd or in a restaurant and just liked it, and incorporated it into a song, or was then inspired to write a song with the title. Hopefully it will have some meaning that is subtle or outright understandable, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Look at how the MAC complex fit into that song; it was really just a rhyme. 

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

i did not see this it's not true it's not real :cuteface:

taking it with roughly 5019374019243 tons of rock salt :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Wouldn't we have the album cover by now if she was announcing everything tomorrow? :icant:

Maybe tomorrow's announcement is just the single after all... cause it makes no sense to announce a single on a Wednesday and a preorder 2 days after. I assumed everything would come together :delish:

it makes sense if the song is being dropped local time Friday, because it'll be 'out' early morning Thursday. So if she announces tomorrow the song isn't already floating out there. I don't understand why she's waiting until Friday though, tbh. She's dropped singles on Wednesday before, so it's weird she's waiting until Friday when the album is 3 months away

"Don’t forget me"