Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i wonder what will happen when everyone gets @honeymoon just posted a photo

how about both ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, yourboy said:

sadly we can't get her on the charts :noparty: we need to make hit tiktoks. somebody make a random ass simple dance to the new single:worship:

we also need to send her to radio, i hope there’s a taylor collab on there it will be a smash hit

sometimes i hope taylor and lana do a collab like WAP that would reset the culture because it’s so unexpected from both of them

sorry to burst the delulu bubble but i don't think we're getting @lanadelrey back :bebe:

it's been a good year or two since it got deactivated and it deletes after a certain amount of time so i genuinely think that even if they wanted to they couldn't get that account back :bebe:

@honeymoon may become permanently public though - still delulu but a little less delulu :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

My brain can't add up everything we know in terms of the visuals..cause like first was the jacket, NFR vibes;

We had a thought of Lana going for some psychedelic techno slay music or some dark witchy style

then the W Magazine Photoshoot and it was dark Hollywood 20's glamour waist deep in icy waves;

then it was Rockefeller that gave me BB vibes,very hopeful and sad,some lilac vibes;

Then the photo from Neil came in and his roses 🌹🌹 emojis–I have no idea what they mean and what vibe give off;

After that was the yellow font and it gave me 60's/70's vibes with it's music and visuals of some sunny beach + maybe some surf rock ballad (lol idk how to describe this);

Now we know the title and it actually gives me cocc somehow idk i need to get used to it but i really like it! It just feels mysterious and magical..but in a light way 

I am really curious about the aesthetics of this album and I can't wait to see everything! I just know whatever Lana will do she'll nail it and will leave us in shook:kris:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

sorry to burst the delulu bubble but i don't think we're getting @lanadelrey back :bebe:

it's been a good year or two since it got deactivated and it deletes after a certain amount of time so i genuinely think that even if they wanted to they couldn't get that account back :bebe:

@honeymoon may become permanently public though - still delulu but a little less delulu :bebe:

thought you were talking about our girl @IanadeIrey at first :oprah2:

sgopYhV.gif

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

we also need to send her to radio, i hope there’s a taylor collab on there it will be a smash hit

sometimes i hope taylor and lana do a collab like WAP that would reset the culture because it’s so unexpected from both of them

well, but i think the fact that her without the chart/radio support & still pulling off these amazing numbers as much as any mainstream popstar despite she herself is an alternative pop act & even standing in top 5 of most viral artist of SpotifyWrapped 2022 w household names in streaming era like Drake, Taylor Swift & fucking Bad Bunny is so cool & literally not-ever-been-done before.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

and it’ll be a happy birthday post 

the levels of ptsd i'm suffering from right now god 

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i agree i don’t think she’s coming back but are we sure accounts are permanently deleted after they’re deactivated for a while on IG? because when she started posting on honeymoon again i had to log into my old account that i deactivated 5 years ago since it was the only account i knew i followed honeymoon on and it let me reactivate like nothing. i’m pretty sure it’s only Twitter that deletes your account forever if you’re deactivated for a certain amount of time

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Let's PRAY it's just her on the cover and not her phony friends ... and also please keep them away from the album booklet too :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e