Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i agree i don’t think she’s coming back but are we sure accounts are permanently deleted after they’re deactivated for a while on IG? because when she started posting on honeymoon again i had to log into my old account that i deactivated 5 years ago because it was the only account i knew i followed honeymoon on and it let me reactivate like nothing. i’m pretty sure it’s only Twitter that deletes your account forever if you’re deactivated for a certain amount of time

maybe :oopna2:

i still don't think @lanadelrey is coming back though :bebe:

@honeymoon is kinda part of her brand at this point

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Let's just PRAY it's just her on the cover and not her phony friends ... and also please keep them away from the album booklet too :trisha:

Why do you always SPILL?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

thinking about how she’s announcing this tomorrow on my pay day yeah she’s sick for this….. She knew exactly what she was doing your honour!

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Let's PRAY it's just her on the cover and not her phony friends ... and also please keep them away from the album booklet too :trisha:

Oh my god can we please get a real actually just physical multiple paged nicely designed booklet? even if it’s just nice photos and cool lyrics a la ultraviolence and honeymoon…. Nothing like blue banisters or COCC i swear

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i agree i don’t think she’s coming back but are we sure accounts are permanently deleted after they’re deactivated for a while on IG? because when she started posting on honeymoon again i had to log into my old account that i deactivated 5 years ago since it was the only account i knew i followed honeymoon on and it let me reactivate like nothing. i’m pretty sure it’s only Twitter that deletes your account forever if you’re deactivated for a certain amount of time

its Lana Del Rey we're talking about

no one has that power that can make her vanish but herself. Instagram who? Twitter who? 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Girlies, I’m so sorry to vent over here but even my Lana-fan friends are tired of me talking about her 😭

I just realized this will probably be well received by critics as opposed to the most “tepid” (but still very good!!) posy-NFR reactions; I feel like to a lot of the GP it’ll feel like the album that followed NFR while Chemtrails and BB felt like stan-entries, a little more “hidden” gifts for us who follow her career religiously. Does this make sense or am I too stoned?

NFR truly changed the perception of her artistry and songwriting or at the very least marked a collective confirmation of her prowess and singularity. I don’t think she’ll ever be panned again like she was in the aughts of her career and if she’s coming with an album that brings a different concept and sonority to the table, with a more soaring and less toned down approach, then it’s gonna make people move and listen to it with a different perspective, free of Questions For The Cultures and/or the excessive NFR hype.

What a moment we’re about to witness.

IMG-7960.jpg

@lanadelrey: Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd.

New album

Coming March 10th 2022

X

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

thinking about how she’s announcing this tomorrow on my pay day yeah she’s sick for this….. She knew exactly what she was doing your honour!

Oh my god can we please get a real actually just physical multiple paged nicely designed booklet? even if it’s just nice photos and cool lyrics a la ultraviolence and honeymoon…. Nothing like blue banisters or COCC i swear

right???? save it for your instagram posts.. cus we don't want pregnant chuck or nikki and her cowboy boots all over our expensive vinyl sleeves this time! :oprah3::makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

45 minutes ago, fanb said:

Ok is that really the album  title !?

it absolutely sounds like a name of a poem ! . 

I wouldn't be surprised if her poetry and songwriting has bled into each other. I recall thinking Arcadia sounded like a poem the first time I heard it, and then Lana admitted it had originally been a poem. I think writing poetry has helped her become more creative with her lyrics, and especially if she's been practicing writing down whatever comes to her mind, like she mentioned several months ago. I'm sure doing that has let her come up with some good ideas or phrases that can be polished into greatness.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, DCooper said:

Why do people even care if her lanadelrey account comes back? @honeymoon is iconic now 

imagine pulling a nearly 1M likes post on an 2M followers account :krylie:

only Lana has that power against the algorithm.

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

right???? save it for your instagram posts.. cus we don't want pregnant chuck or nikki and her cowboy boots all over our expensive vinyl sleeves this time! :oprah3::makeup2:

Hilarious. 

2 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

keoI6nv.jpg

idk if y’all saw it yet, but here’s one description of what the single will sound like! Take it with a grain of salt, of course!

You know it's fake when people say it has "tinges" of this and "twinges" of that a splash of this and a pinch of that and it's always 6 songs that sound nothing like each other like I cant

Just now, Masquerade said:

the all lowercase title until Ocean Blvd and the abbreviation for Boulevard is just so Lana - funny how I'm so familiarized with her tone at this point that the title immediately screams out Her

Right? 

It’s screaming NFR for the fans, not for the masses. And the both will eat it the fuck UP.

IMG-7960.jpg

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I wouldn't be surprised if her poetry and songwriting has bled into each other. I recall thinking Arcadia sounded like a poem the first time I heard it, and then Lana admitted it had originally been a poem. I think writing poetry has helped her become more creative with her lyrics, and especially if she's been practicing writing down whatever comes into her mind, like she mentioned several months ago. I'm sure doing that has let her come up with some good ideas or phrases that can be polished into greatness.

I was thinking the same thing! But oh Well .. she always ... was a singer who once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet :)) 

and she did !