Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 11/9/2022 at 2:09 AM, Wait For Life said:

Am I the only one who don’t want a Kali Uchis collab like I’m sorry 😭

No, she's quite boring

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

imagine a track list that has features with:

father John misty

weyes blood (probably with nikki lane too sadly)

AND

the weeknd

kali uchis

like I think this would be a slay….

that tracklist would suck ass.

giphy.gif

I have a feeling that she's not ready to make a proper album rollout now, I think she needs to take her time and be excited about the upcoming album as much as we do. If she hurries to release the album, the things we crave for the next era(album trailer, MVs, world tour etc..) won't be happening imo. So I'm okay to even wait 1 more year for the album to be released. I really want her to be in her happiest state of mind when she releases the album, 'her magnum opus'.:defeated:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

girl I swear I’ve seen you posting about how you wish Lana would collab with Melanie Martinez so don’t even get me staaarteddddd !

Melanie Martinez > everyone on that list except maybe the Weeknd.

giphy.gif

IDK about a collab but I for one would pay a lot of money to see Lana sit in the same room as Lil Xan for an extended period of time. :omfg2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

No, she's quite boring

ROSALÍA >>>>

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

All of this sort of makes me wish album releases were still done the way they were 30 or 40 years ago, when a one-line piece of news in a music magazine would announce an artist or band was in the studio, and then there'd occasionally be release date floated sometime before the album dropped, and then a few ads of the cover art, and that was it. 

3 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

imagine a track list that has features with:

father John misty

weyes blood (probably with nikki lane too hopefully)

AND

bob dylan

joan baez

like I think this would be a slay….

yes :illumilana2:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the funniest thing will be when the tracklist is actually revealed and "rockefeller" is no where to be found, but it's just under a different title. just like when we got the "in your car" snippet and couldn't believe when it was called "love song". it took me awhile to get used to that name. :oop:

We'll get the actual title by shazaming the snippet close to the album release :brows:

(which I've been doing religiously at least 1 time each week since we got it :hide:)

giphy.gif