Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, The Siren said:

Is this official news or rumour? :icant:

Pretty much confirmed by the descriptions in her YouTube channel that contained both information for a brief moment. And I think BoZ and eclipse confirmed it on ATRL 

1 minute ago, RELIGION said:

do we know how this announcement is coming tomorrow..? like is she gonna post on instagram or like whats the deal or dew we naut know

It’s usually an Instagram post + pre-order around 7 PM CEST

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

do we know how this announcement is coming tomorrow..? like is she gonna post on instagram or like whats the deal or dew we naut know

No, it could range from an Instagram post to an album trailer.  I think it’s just gonna be an Instagram announcement with the name of the record, album artwork and song out friday.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

15 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

ldr village isn't working... are they getting ready or are they just bad at website design or both? :judgingu:

https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/collections/all this is working 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

So Lana Del Rey said in W Magazine " that it's like she's typing in her mind" and what if the tunnel under ocean boulevard is representative of her mind & what's going on in there. The tunnel is kinda hidden from the outside world,  from the public eye,  it's secretive kinda like her mind if you know what I mean and we get on the album an insight to her mind and that's  why " Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard " is the title track because it kinda represents the concept of the album. I hope this makes sense,  it's almost midnight here and I'm a bit sleepy 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: