Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

why is no one moving over the fact that we're also getting the fucking tracklist tomorrow!!

cause maybe we're not getting it tomorrow, honestly i think we're just getting the cover art + release date and name of the album but not the full tracklist

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

So Lana Del Rey said in W Magazine " that it's like she's typing in her mind" and what if the tunnel under ocean boulevard is representative of her mind & what's going on in there. The tunnel is kinda hidden from the outside world,  from the public eye,  it's secretive kinda like her mind if you know what I mean and we get on the album an insight to her mind and that's  why " Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard " is the title track because it kinda represents the concept of the album. I hope this makes sense,  it's almost midnight here and I'm a bit sleepy 

Omg love this.. like saying “did u know there’s a whole other world under ocean boulevard”

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

So Lana Del Rey said in W Magazine " that it's like she's typing in her mind" and what if the tunnel under ocean boulevard is representative of her mind & what's going on in there. The tunnel is kinda hidden from the outside world,  from the public eye,  it's secretive kinda like her mind if you know what I mean and we get on the album an insight to her mind and that's  why " Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard " is the title track because it kinda represents the concept of the album. I hope this makes sense,  it's almost midnight here and I'm a bit sleepy 

Hold on a minute...you might be onto something

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, brandon said:

when all the pre-orders say

Track 1 

Track 2

etc

instead of actual track names then what

Then we'll still be happy for knowing how many songs are on the record and that the new single will be a day away at that point :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

When the title is actually The New Album

blackpink tease 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, BlueINK said:

I'm not a fan of hiding the tracklist tbh. Like, I'm still a customer and paying money for this so I want to know what I'm buying. 

I mean you’re still not gonna hear the tracks so what good are the titles gonna do.. :awkney:

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

I'm not a fan of hiding the tracklist tbh. Like, I'm still a customer and paying money for this so I want to know what I'm buying. 

True. And yet, let’s not pretend that it could be a deterrent from buying all the variations of vinyls available