Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Oh I meant it in a good way like everything we find out about this song and album only makes me feel more like a catatonic, unable to bathe myself, going to die  etc but in a good way

well i'm certainly hoping that's how i start feeling! :true:

this isn't the first time where the hype kinda died but came back so it's not a loss

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Here is my interpretation: Ocean Boulevard represents Lana herself and the tunnel represents her feelings and subconscious. It's her way to say "On the outside I may look confident but everytime you talk shit about me,  my feelings are falling apart therefore i get to take a journey into my subconscious and try to figure out why things went this way. You may say that I don't care or whatever but I surely feel the pain inside me deeply. So yeah did you know all of that? Did you know that there's a tunnel under the Ocean Boulevard?"

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Here is my interpretation: Ocean Boulevard represents Lana herself and the tunnel represents her feelings and subconscious. It's her way to say "On the outside I may look confident but everytime you talk shit about me,  my feelings are falling apart therefore i get to take a journey into my subconscious and try to figure out why things went this way. You may say that I don't care or whatever but I surely feel the pain inside me deeply. So yeah did you know all of that? Did you know that there's a tunnel under the Ocean Boulevard?"

My interpretation:

”daddy slid his shaft into the tunnel under my ocean boulevard”

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

im breaking down like literally having a mental collapse im shaking and in tears about to disintegrate 

Just now, genji said:

My interpretation:

”daddy slid his shaft into the tunnel under my ocean boulevard”

this is why your reputation points is only 64😭

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Canceled my Dentist appointment for tomorrow, Can't wait!!!

:hype:

Canceled oNmy Dentist coming next week

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok wait i'm feeling this

it feels very midsommar :bebe: but in a good way

wait the witchy cult leader vibes manifesting themselves already :oprah4: WE WON!!!!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

shaken to my core my god ur a genius

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

if you send me the lana del rey logo i'll like your post :hooker:

please :bebe:

are you looking for this one? this is the original thing someone posted in a spoiler because its big-ish

Spoiler

ShopDesign-5690.png

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

are you looking for this one? this is the original thing someone posted in a spoiler because its big-ish

Hide contents

ShopDesign-5690.png

Just now, archiemm said:

@the ocean cant find your post to quote but here you go

https://dvfnvgxhycwzf.cloudfront.net/media/ShopDesignSplit4/logoFallback/.fSP3QnTY/ShopDesign-5690.png

:kiss3:

edit: omg someone posted above our minds :true:

yes & yes thanks a lot! :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif