Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, brandon said:

thinking about how in less than 24 hours i’ll have preordered the vinyl for Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd….. :sass:

I keep telling myself that I'm like only ordering Black, CD & a Cassette...

We'll see how that goes...

:scoff:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, brandon said:

thinking about how in less than 24 hours i’ll have preordered the vinyl for Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd….. :sass:

we’re truly delusional if we believe vinyls are releasing and the big event isn’t just gonna be an instagramxpost 

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

"Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd", though... That's a title that plants her heel on your neck and presses down. Lana really said "Swallow, fags...". 

omg i'm dead :slayty:

1 minute ago, genji said:

we’re truly delusional if we believe vinyls are releasing and the big event isn’t just gonna be an instagramxpost 

they already have a preorder link ready to go live. Why would they give us a 3 month wait without even starting preorders :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

they already have a preorder link ready to go live. Why would they give us a 3 month wait without even starting preorders :bebe:

“BLUE BANISTERS OUT JUNE 1ST”

9 hours ago, redsangrias said:

ShopDesign-5690.png

https://dvfnvgxhycwzf.cloudfront.net/media/ShopDesignSplit4/logoFallback/.fSP3QnTY/ShopDesign-5690.png

Here is the first OP with a link if anyone was curious where this came from btw. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Hoping the QC this time around is handled better than Blue Banisters, Those off centre labels really irked me...

Just now, King of Saigon said:

i know lana has that target contract locked DOWN so i cant wait to see the alternate cover also :gasp:

Pretty sure Walmart is getting the alternate variant this time around, I mean they even tweeted how they loved Lana on Chemtrails' release...

And Walmart isn't red.

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg

Good night Lanaboards :wub:

It never felt so good to go to bed. I'm in love with the title and I can't wait to hear the goddamn title track on Friday :trisha:

Also March seems far away, but a few members on here & me getting a really gorgeous birthday gift & we can all enjoy the pre release madness for a few months, it's going to be a ride:wowcry:

We going to get fed tomorrow,  not only the buffet but the whole supermarket is opening tomorrow for us :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, genji said:

“BLUE BANISTERS OUT JUNE 1ST”

which didn't come with an official announcement or preorder :wtf3:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

i need this 7" immediately!

Me after seeing a Neil Instagram post 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I'll unfortunately be at work tomorrow during all the madness. I hope you all enjoy the surprise and the artwork, and I'll join you all when I get home. Will probably sneak in a few "efijnksfuioerhfniuojnfsjidf" during my lunch break.  :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Written by Lana Del Rey & Mike Hermosa

Produced by Lana Del Rey, Jack Antonoff, Drew Erickson, Mike Hermosa and Zach Dawes

BOZ

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Produced by Lana Del Rey, Jack Antonoff, Drew Erickson, Mike Hermosa and Zach Dawes

BOZ

That Mike Hermosa? :oopna: Mr. Tiger Dick himself?

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, NikoGo said:

BOZ

OH????

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.