Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don't know a lot about LA but I can guarantee there are legions of gay men roaming the streets with Apple Maps open and magnifying glasses in hand searching for the tunnel under Ocean Boulevard screaming "This is our next Born To Die, we must find the tunnel and summon Mother Del Rey"

11 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I keep telling myself that I'm like only ordering Black, CD & a Cassette...

We'll see how that goes...

:scoff:

i always try to get vinyl variants that match the album art, i hope this album has very petty colours :trisha:

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Written by Lana Del Rey & Mike Hermosa

Produced by Lana Del Rey, Jack Antonoff, Drew Erickson, Mike Hermosa and Zach Dawes

BOZ

This is so interesting….the layers and potential nuance that adds with each name:oprah3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Now I understand what "variety" means in this context. :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Masquerade said:

I don't know a lot about LA but I can guarantee there are legions of gay men roaming the streets with Apple Maps open and magnifying glasses in hand searching for the tunnel under Ocean Boulevard screaming "This is our next Born To Die, we must find the tunnel and summon Mother Del Rey"

Omg like all the old H&M adverts people would pray to and post pictures of. Very that :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Not to mention Erickson produced Summertime Sadness, Blue Banisters, and WCE so yeah this song has some hit makers producing it. Like Jack or not this is a good sign. :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Produced by Lana Del Rey, Jack Antonoff, Drew Erickson, Mike Hermosa and Zach Dawes

BOZ

Mike hermosa coughing in the background being counted as a producing credit... :ohmy:

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

BOZ

you guys remember during the bb livestream when she said mike (her argentinian now ex bf but bf at the time of the bb livestream) gave her inspiration? i think this is it, the song they worked on together

Just now, The Siren said:

i always try to get vinyl variants that match the album art, i hope this album has very petty colours :trisha:

My OCD wouldn't let me pick a color, But the 11 Chemtrails was a breaking point for me.

No reason to have that many - But if its like Black & 2 Variants - Yeah I'll probably do it.

As of right now though, Black...

:hype:

IMG-3521.jpg

NOW WE NEED RICK on a few songs :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.