Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Mike hermosa looks like he d add garage band trap beat to a song and thats his whole involvement

he plays electric guitar really well so i hope he had involvement in other songs

I'm so glad Jack is involved. He loves his vocal production and he's not going to let Lana hit record, do one take, and call it a day.

"Don’t forget me"

Daddy Zach :thirst:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Mike hermosa looks like he d add garage band trap beat to a song and thats his whole involvement

So...Honeymoon?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

if we're getting lana's melodrama / daddy's home / folklore / dance fever... i might become a jack stan :true:

jack this is your last chance to prove that you're not a disease in the studio the LB boogeyman

Jack's legacy.. Four of the most pretentious albums ever created..

i just hope that at least one of the album songs was co-written by the lanaboards dot com member from NFR pre-release thread who claimed that the second verse of love song goes "in you cock, in your cock, in your cockpit I'm your baby"

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

i just hope that at least one of the songs was written by the lanaboards dot com member from NFR pre-release thread who claimed that the second verse of love song goes "in you cock, in your cock, in your cockpit I'm your baby"

I need to see Darla in the credits :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

i just hope that at least one of the songs was written by the lanaboards dot com member from NFR pre-release thread who claimed that the second verse of love song goes "in you cock, in your cock, in your cockpit I'm your baby"

the way Darla wasn’t even on LB she was just so iconic 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, honey dew said:

Jack's legacy.. Four of the most pretentious albums ever created..

at least they'rs better than NFR nnn

jack is still not my favorite let's be clear on that i'm just... trying to maintain positivity :bebe:

(i do like those 4 albums even if they're all admittedly pretentious)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif