Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Currently vibing to the new Warhaus album and I really hear Lana in some of those tracks. Pulling something like this would work so well with her formula and style - the strings, the beats, the "vintage"-vibes ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

imagine a track list that has features with:

father John misty

weyes blood (probably with nikki lane too sadly)

AND

the weeknd

kali uchis

like I think this would be a slay….

literally just lust for life part 2 

to be honest i am manifesting NO COLLAB at all.

Lana & Lana ONLY is the best

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Wait, did we ever talk about how we had a sc*t attack right before Lana posted about the theft on Instagram?

How would someone have known? I mean, we know her phone was being accessed remotely, but I’ve noticed that happening before. 

As others have mentioned previously, it does seem unlikely that people can access her drafts given that we don’t get “attacks” each time, but what if it’s because she doesn’t upload her posts in advance?  

Idk that entire situation is still strange to me:eartha2: any thoughts??

edit: I wrote “immediately” instead of “in advance”

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Wait, did we ever talk about how we had a sc*t attack right before Lana posted about the theft on Instagram?

How would someone have known? I mean, we know her phone was being accessed remotely, but I’ve noticed that happening before. 

As others have mentioned previously, it does seem unlikely that people can access her drafts given that we don’t get “attacks” each time, but what if it’s because she doesn’t upload her posts immediately?  

The scat attack lore is getting even deeper :popcorn::true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

As others have mentioned previously, it does seem unlikely that people can access her drafts given that we don’t get “attacks” each time, but what if it’s because she doesn’t upload her posts immediately?  

I think she probably meant that people could access her cloud (and leak songs and pictures from there) not the whole phone (which seems way harder but I don't know a whole bunch about technology and hacking).

I don't think they see her drafts since she announced BB and the cover without anyone knowing (even boz said "that wasn't planned") but the fact that a scat attack is almost always followed by something happening is really weird I agree :bebe:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think they see her drafts since she announced BB and the cover without anyone knowing (even boz said "that wasn't planned") but the fact that a scat attack is almost always followed by something happening is really weird I agree :bebe:

This is a really good point!

Part of me feels like BoZ wouldn’t be related to anything that directly intrusive, and that makes me wonder who would even be involved with her Instagram drafts…I feel like that’s so, so risky. 

I don’t really know! Did anything else happen the day after the attack that I may have overlooked? I don’t remember anything else, but then again, I was really focused on Lana’s post lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Hoping the info that the album isn’t coming in the first half of next year is lies. It’s clearly done, why sit on it??? 

It seems like most people agree that the thing we're really waiting on is vinyl production. There aren't enough manufactures and with ms Taylor producing the infinity stones of vinyl collections it's gonna take a hot minute. But none of us really know for sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I hope it surprise releases around xmas though :ohmy:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Instrumentally, all we really know is Jack was tuning 808s for Lana and Drew was putting together orchestral arrangements, right? 

I suppose we also have the Rockefeller snippet, but whether that’s the final product (or that if stays consistent throughout) seems unclear. Am I missing anything?

I’m so excited to see how this album will sound:excited:

Sylvia Plath 

24 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Instrumentally, all we really know is Jack was tuning 808s for Lana and Drew was putting together orchestral arrangements, right? 

I suppose we also have the Rockefeller snippet, but whether that’s the final product (or that if stays consistent throughout) seems unclear. Am I missing anything?

I’m so excited to see how this album will sound:excited:

They also made a piano song (Jack and Lana) the day they were playing with the 808. From his wording it seems like it's going to be just piano but we'll see what they end up making :um2:

My guess about the Rockefeller song is that it was the finished song and they were listening to the final product in the video but since we only got like 10 seconds from what seems to be the start of the song we can't really draw many conclusions... but the piano gets louder at the end (the very last note) so maybe it builds up into something epic

giphy.gif