Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Cuz we know he will just be doing that same fucking drum machine and that same synth sequence and that same electric guitar noodling and that same random noise!

not as long as mr zachary dawes is in the room (dealer, thunder, bbs, and textbook say hello!)

Lana is about to break some records with this single and with that producer list and her recent streaming stats... oh yeah this is gonna be a hit :true:

DAEA789-C-1-D48-4-DFA-AA2-E-E5-DEB9-C38-F58.jpg9779-A206-25-A3-46-FE-9-B74-290-FC694241-F.jpgDFC455-A2-91-FD-4891-A168-BF0-BC268-A5-B7.jpgF7721-A23-04-BD-4974-A4-AB-185-D56873108.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Zach Dawes is honestly one of my favorite Lana producers ever :true: I'm really excited to hear what he does on this album

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Not too much on dance fever but if Lana ever made anything that sounds like daddy’s home I’d probably jump off a bridge not even lying

st vincent needs to be put in prison instead of her father for that one!

It is not safe for St Vincent and her calcified bob to be part polite society

BOZ: 

Also

Written by Lana Del Rey & Mike Hermosa

Produced by Lana Del Rey, Jack Antonoff, Drew Erickson, Mike Hermosa and Zach Dawes

(Old news, I guess) 

Zach Dawes :thirst:

Honestly I'm surprised there's that many producers :thumb3: I expected Drew since it's from 2021 and Jack since boz confirmed it today... (he probably reworked it slightly later or something) but Zach is a really nice surprise.

giphy.gif

"It's minimal input anyway, I see he is only credited for acoustic guitar, but for bass and electric guitars Jack is credited" BOZ about mike

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

"It's minimal input anyway, I see he is only credited for acoustic guitar, but for bass and electric guitars Jack is credited so " BOZ about mike

ELECTRIC GUITAR??? :angie:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

"It's minimal input anyway, I see he is only credited for acoustic guitar, but for bass and electric guitars Jack is credited" BOZ about mike

Electric guitars that man better have turned the amp UP :nails:

imageproxy.jpg