Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, For K said:

ELECTRIC GUITAR??? :angie:

OMG OMG YES WE LOVE E GUITAR IT BETTER BE MORE THAN 3 RIFFS 

PLAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT :rock:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

"It's minimal input anyway, I see he is only credited for acoustic guitar, but for bass and electric guitars Jack is credited" BOZ about mike

The collapse :lange:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

she has to get her beauty sleep so she looks good on the selfie she's about to take for the album cover

She’s loading up picsart waiting for DoorDashed Starbucks to arrive

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

when jacks electric guitars have the strings replaced with spaghetti noodles, the amp submerged in a bath tub full of slime ordered from tiktok and then distorted into sounding like jingle bells….THEN WHAT?!?!

i swear thunder or nectar of the gods or something had like ten instruments credited for Jack but you can only hear the piano and a little bit of guitar😭😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

"It's minimal input anyway, I see he is only credited for acoustic guitar, but for bass and electric guitars Jack is credited so " BOZ about mike

ELECTRIC GUITARS??? :creepna:

Zach Dawes is a great producer and his latest collaboration with Drew Erickson gave us Black Bathing Suit so... this is exciting. I hope both of them have worked on several tracks. Antonoff working with them is an interesting twist. And Erickson is great with orchestral arrangements (IYLDWM and his latest work with Father John Misty, Weyes Blood, Angel Olsen say hi!)