Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The way this rollout has been nothing but precious and special. We’re receiving little by little until the big puzzle is finished. I’m so happy Lana never spoiled the album and kept it under wraps; this feeling of surprise and excitement feels so much better.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, King of Saigon said:

ELECTRIC GUITARS- I PRAYED FOR TIMES LIKE THESE :trisha:

I don’t wanna sound delusional but Let Me Love You Like A Woman has electric guitars, even Breaking Up Slowly… 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

when jacks electric guitars have the strings replaced with spaghetti noodles, the amp submerged in a bath tub full of slime ordered from tiktok and then distorted into sounding like jingle bells….THEN WHAT?!?!

Then yall still will eat this up n call him a genius:pls:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

i just burst out laughing HE BROUGHT NOTHING TO THE TABLE. he is over

he brought the wildflower wildfire beats and drums which is the most interesting production she’s had in YEARS

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

COME ON Jack played electric guitar all over nfr and chemtrails and does ANYONE recall it being good, memorable, fly, hot, sexy,? 

the Greatest:excited: anything else is less than acceptable

Just now, honey dew said:

COME ON Jack played electric guitar all over nfr and chemtrails and does ANYONE recall it being good, memorable, fly, hot, sexy,? 

Venice Bitch? How To Disappear/Wild at Heart? The way y’all are so quick to dismiss NFR and Jack like the music they produced isn’t absolutely unique and gorgeous.

IMG-7960.jpg

Jack is capable of a serve like Venice Bitch, so really it's just about hoping he pulls that energy out of wherever he got it from again 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, VioletBunny said:

he brought the wildflower wildfire beats and drums which is the most interesting production she’s had in YEARS

i'm pretty sure he was the sole producer of wildflower wildfire... he definitely did bring something to the table... :smokes4: those synths! :cumming2:

Flower GIF - Flower - Discover & Share GIFs | Flowers, Beautiful night  images, Flowers gif

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:

ELECTRIC GUITARS??? :creepna:

Zach Dawes is a great producer and his latest collaboration with Drew Erickson gave us Black Bathing Suit so... this is exciting. I hope both of them have worked on several tracks. Antonoff working with them is an interesting twist. And Erickson is great with orchestral arrangements (IYLDWM and his latest work with Father John Misty, Weyes Blood, Angel Olsen say hi!) 

Am I the only one who thinks that Black Bathing Suit's production was a mess? pls don't kill me :slayty:

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Venice Bitch? How To Disappear/Wild at Heart? The way y’all are so quick to dismiss NFR and Jack like the music they produced isn’t absolutely unique and gorgeous.

you and i seem to be the only individuals with working eardrums