Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, TextBook said:

I don’t wanna sound delusional but Let Me Love You Like A Woman has electric guitars, even Breaking Up Slowly… 

I thought it was a Pedal Steel in Bus , not an e guitar 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

was the electric guitar in venice bitch and the greatest not good enough? i feel like it's honestly pointless to compare him to dan auerbach because they're two different producers and we're not going to get a record that's exactly the same as ultraviolence, like, at some point we have to move on

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Just now, NikoGo said:

"Let me tone it down. there is piano"

BOZ

BUT JACK IS NOT CREDITED FOR IT ?!!

Spoiler

Hopefully 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Oh god not the p word :wat: Have fun with part 479 of the piano debate, guys! I will not be engaging 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

was the electric guitar in venice bitch and the greatest not good enough? i feel like it's honestly pointless to compare him to dan auerbach because they're two different producers and we're not going to get a record that's exactly the same as ultraviolence, like, at some point we have to move on

It’s been 10 years since ultraviolence they are never going to move on :rip: 

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

you and i seem to be the only individuals with working eardrums

Imagine having so much disdain for an album and era that yet again reshaped part of the music industry and opened a new chapter in Lana’s artistry. Jack isn’t a perfect producer and I know there are things he could’ve done better but Lana herself wanted NFR to sound exactly like it does and look at the album we got - a modern classic!

IMG-7960.jpg

So mama really said I'm gonna feed my gays. She's starting the song with piano and acoustic guitars - the ladies who like their Lana sparse and minimalistic will be fed -, then she brings the orchestra with lush string arrangements - the Honeymoon ladies will be over the moon -, and then she adds electric guitars and drums and gives us a taste of the finest tracks on NFR mixed with pure Ultraviolence realness. You couldn't make this up! :true: