Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

"It's just so funny. But quite honestly every known instrument is listed in the credits so like.. We love an orchestra"

Am I dumb? What is this supposed to mean help:toofloppy:

simpsons-piano.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

see 8:20 + basically the entirety of this song lol. Sure it’s not straight up classical rock but it’s still a dreamy, warm, dense, droning, ethereal, nostalgic wall of sound. I don’t really expect this to change your mind cuz I’m this is shitposting but saying that the guitar in here is not good is just a weird hill to die on. I have some complaints about his production but electric guitar really isn’t one of them. Stop wanting the song to be bad because of one producer - it makes you look weird. 

No lie I do think NFR is a classic. It’s beautiful and it sounds amazing on vinyl and digital. It sounds like a fading summer, like an orange and pink sunset framed by the green of palm trees. NFR really is immensely influential for a reason :smokes:

4 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ 

It's just so funny. But quite honestly every known instrument is listed in the credits so like.. We love an orchestra :swan:

•  

I CAME OMG 

THAT SOUNDS PROMISING

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Whats funny:wtf: 

someone said he just sent 500 gays into turmoil with one word

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Venice Bitch? How To Disappear/Wild at Heart? The way y’all are so quick to dismiss NFR and Jack like the music they produced isn’t absolutely unique and gorgeous.

The music they made together is gorgeous but it is the same music Jack reproduces for every other solo female musician Lorde cloned wild at heart Florence cloned the greatest Tyler Swiftlycopyinglana wants to wear Lana's face at this point it's just the same song over and over. Lana drained Jack of his powers in 2019

Just now, Masquerade said:

yes but.. that song is full of mystery, drama, and intrigue.. something I cannot say for her more recent piano tracks

very true but the fact that the word "piano" sends every gay into a mental breakdown when it's a literal instrument :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

This forum makes me think someone's piano came alive and personally attacked them

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.