Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, honey dew said:

The music they made together is gorgeous but it is the same music Jack reproduces for every other solo female musician Lorde cloned wild at heart Florence cloned the greatest Tyler Swiftlycopyinglana wants to wear Lana's face at this point it's just the same song over and over. Lana drained Jack of his powers in 2019

wait what new florence song is similar to the greatest 

Just now, honey dew said:

The music they made together is gorgeous but it is the same music Jack reproduces for every other solo female musician Lorde cloned wild at heart Florence cloned the greatest Tyler Swiftlycopyinglana wants to wear Lana's face at this point it's just the same song over and over. Lana drained Jack of his powers in 2019

Exactlyyy this is why I get leery when I hear jack. NFR cannot be matched and I fear you’re right and he’s going to keep trying, but with every tiktok girlie mom jeans anthem he creates his power falls..:defeated:

it's actually pretty concerning how people are automatically assuming that a song is going to be boring/bad just because it features a piano, it's starting to come off as stupid, nearly every song of lana's features a piano even if you aren't aware of it, so do many other songs, people use different instruments to create a song which sounds interesting and complete, and there's plenty of songs which are primarily piano that are well-loved by fans, such as old money, fine china, video games, is this happiness, and cherry blossom

WGe8ynS.gif

i wonder if lana & mike recorded it in a studio or on a voice memo or something, since they are the only ones with writing credits and he plays acoustic guitar or something it makes me feel like they either had a casual demo-writing studio session or recorded in some random spot with just a guitar on her phone and she did the thing where she sent it to drew and he wrote an orchestral arrangement for it, either way i’m interested in that!!! :true:

sUcVobB.png