Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Pale Fire said:

whoever said the other day that the album could be called Diablo Norte County / Diablo Northern California or whatever you said, that sounds like a total fucking serve of an album title so I hope you’re right

the album is called "Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd"

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

whoever said the other day that the album could be called Diablo Norte County / Diablo Northern California or whatever you said, that sounds like a total fucking serve of an album title so I hope you’re right

i thought wbk the title :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

and before a select few here start saying "here we go again with the Jack discourse 😭!!!1!", I just have one thing to say: echo chamber this ass. 

Just now, West Coast said:

and before a select few here start saying "here we go again with the Jack discourse 😭!!!1!", I just have one thing to say: echo chamber this ass. 

you kinda spilled :xgiggle:

i am kinda sick of the discourse though because i get dragged every single time :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I know Jack is credited for Bass and electric guitar, but I know he had a hand in the rich vocal layering. That's his ace

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, fine china said:

Anyway what color will the vinyls be

I'm getting a light blue or white vibe

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

maybe i'm just ascending during that whole song :ma:

either way y'all are doing way too much over a song that is pretty much guaranteed to be at least good at this point

don't really see how a song with zach dawes producing is gonna be bad :true:

Nah that song is going to be good. Even if some on here don't like Jack or Drew I think they working all together will be really great. Like the best from each of them. It's shaping up to be good and being more rich in production :wowcry:

Edit: I would even dare to say it's shaping up to be fantastic

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Masquerade said:

not loving how people have to jump down other's throats for voicing concerns about the album's instrumentals.. it really is not that serious I promise

Nobody jumped down anyone's throat or even directly mentioned anyone

It really is not that serious I promise

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.