Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

Teaching my students tomorrow and suddenly introducing them to the greatest songwriter of our generation. 

As you should. :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

pls someone tell me what’s going on I’m trying to catch up what are we excited abt plssss 

New album out March 10th

Title: "Did you know that there is a tunnel under Ocean Blvd"

Song on Friday. Pre-Order tomorrow

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm feeling a warm magenta to offset the yellow :true:

I never got the yellow version of the Blue Banister vinyl so I'm manifesting this :pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the ache is inside the butt-cheek and i'm not sure how i'm going to use gel inside my body :agree: 

When there's a will, there's a way :sass:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's fascinating how some people here are either eternally unemployed or have CAREERS :omfg:

I update my coworkers on the status of this thread when we aren’t doing the lab work :fabcat:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

New album out March 10th

Title: "Did you know that there is a tunnel under Ocean Blvd"

Song on Friday. Pre-Order tomorrow

After spending all day on here it seemed like there was a lot of gaps between news but we actually learned a lot today. Even the potential font :true:

last.fm

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

Holy fuck thank you 

who posted the info??

Lol Lana’s team posted the date and title accidentally. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

Holy fuck thank you

who posted the info??

for the first 2 things, lana's team in the arcadia video description :bebe: (by accident of course)

last 2 things are technically not confirmed but are presumed based on things said by boz & some lady that runs a record store

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's fascinating how some people here are either eternally unemployed or have CAREERS :omfg:

my career is actually being a full-time lizzyologist and it pays 10 scraps of lizzy grant info an hour (1 scrap is equivalent to 1,000,000,000,000,000 dollars btw) giphy.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

pls someone tell me what’s going on I’m trying to catch up what are we excited abt plssss 

the album is coming march 10th and the single is coming on friday and the album title is called did you know that there is a tunnel under ocean blvd? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

33 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

So mama really said I'm gonna feed my gays. She's starting the song with piano and acoustic guitars - the ladies who like their Lana sparse and minimalistic will be fed -, then she brings the orchestra with lush string arrangements - the Honeymoon ladies will be over the moon -, and then she adds electric guitars and drums and gives us a taste of the finest tracks on NFR mixed with pure Ultraviolence realness. You couldn't make this up! :true:

Well, you just did make it up :eek3:

giphy.gif

Lana please announce something there are people going feral :hellno::judgingu4:

last.fm

Lowkey don't want the preorder to be out tomorrow cause I have so much stuff to buy this week and I'm too lazy to go to the bank to get more money on my card :thumb3: 

The standard black vinyl doesn't sell out instantly tho... right? I always get the basic one cause I am too a simple person

giphy.gif