Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

29 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Instrumentally, all we really know is Jack was tuning 808s for Lana and Drew was putting together orchestral arrangements, right? 

I suppose we also have the Rockefeller snippet, but whether that’s the final product (or that if stays consistent throughout) seems unclear. Am I missing anything?

I’m so excited to see how this album will sound:excited:

the exact wording from jack is "we were tuning 808s, messing around [...] and then we had this one weird live take where she was singing along to a voice memo on her phone, with her headphones on, and i was playing piano latent to what she was singing, and we just both went, 'yep, there is it – our one magic moment.'"

so – voice memos, 808s, piano, live takes, automatic writing, orchestral arrangements, & jon batiste is the general sound right now i guess:lanahottie:

sUcVobB.png

12 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the exact wording from jack is "we were tuning 808s, messing around [...] and then we had this one weird live take where she was singing along to a voice memo on her phone, with her headphones on, and i was playing piano latent to what she was singing, and we just both went, 'yep, there is it – our one magic moment.'"

so – voice memos, 808s, piano, live takes, automatic writing, orchestral arrangements, & jon batiste is the general sound right now i guess:lanahottie:

Wait, I moved! 

IMG-7960.jpg

A tarot card reader went on Reddit last night and confirmed yes to heaven is on the track list, we might get a single this year, and album at the end of spring :creep:

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, For K said:

The scat attack lore is getting even deeper :popcorn::true:

deeper and deeper the further i go

kisses sent from heaven above,

they get sweeter and sweeter the more that i know...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

A tarot card reader went on Reddit last night and confirmed yes to heaven is on the track list, we might get a single this year, and album at the end of spring :creep:

Let me summarize everything they said: 

There will be two collabs, one male and one female. One collab will be liked, the other not so much. 

The album will sound familiar but also new/experimental. It won’t be similar to COCC/BB.  At the same time, it’s not going to be Honeymoon 2.0, just reminiscent of it.  

The lyrics are honest, cutting, and heartfelt, with a touch of mysticism and heavy symbolism. 

The imagery is cold in a gothic way, rich and luxurious as well. It won’t be witchy, but a bit mystical. 🌫 

The theme won’t be happy, it will be personal and reflect her past year, aswell as something from the past. Won’t be as sad but for sure it will be thought provoking.

We will be getting SOMETHING this year, most likely a single or some other surprise. Album will come in the 1st quarter of 2023, as we know. Most likely around spring. 

There will be a lot of tracks and a deluxe version with 15+ tracks. 

There will be an unreleased song on it, one that fans love. Most likely Yes To Heaven. 

There will be chaos with how fans receive the album. The album is gonna have a new sound, some fans might think it’s her best, others might brush it off. 

The vinyl will be blood red. 🩸 

There won’t be a big tour but she’ll do small shows.  

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

This ALONE would be absolute insanity because the last deluxe was Ultra. I would absolutely live for a deluxe version though :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

14 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I dont care, i take this as a CONFIRMATION

We know Lana LOVES RED VINYLS 

Okay now when is the next sc*t attack? :hype:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

14 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

There will be two collabs, one male and one female. One collab will be liked, the other not so much. 

The album will sound familiar but also new/experimental. It won’t be similar to COCC/BB.  At the same time, it’s not going to be Honeymoon 2.0, just reminiscent of it.  

The lyrics are honest, cutting, and heartfelt, with a touch of mysticism and heavy symbolism. 

The imagery is cold in a gothic way, rich and luxurious as well. It won’t be witchy like LFL, but a bit mystical. 🌫 

The theme won’t be happy, it will be personal and reflect her past year, aswell as something from the past. Won’t be as sad but for sure it will be thought provoking.

We will be getting SOMETHING this year, most likely a single or some other surprise. Album will come in the 1st quarter of 2023, as we know. Most likely around spring. 

There will be an unreleased song on it, one that fans love. Most likely Yes To Heaven. 

There will be chaos with how fans receive the album. The album is gonna have a new sound, some fans might think it’s her best, others might brush it off. 

we are being deceived by the devil

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

15 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

The imagery is cold in a gothic way, rich and luxurious as well. It won’t be witchy, but a bit mystical. 🌫 

I feel like this is the most realistic info we've gotten so far lol :oic3:

Okay guys. Since something woke me up in the middle of the night, i cant go back to sleep. I have a feeling that something is triggering me - there is something in the wind, SOMETHING is coming 

Lemme use my Clow/Sakura cards for this bitch.

Who's with me? 

26 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I love this !! Hoping it turns out be true:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This tarot card reader (as far as I can tell) is the same person who gave us  “the rain never stops” title for Rockefeller and the description 

"Don’t forget me"

as somebody who has experience with tarot... i doubt that a tarot card reading can reveal that much information, especially when it's so specific like that, perhaps they have a lot of oracle decks which could reveal more specific and tangible details, also, while i do believe that tarot can signify what could happen in the future, it's only going off what is happening at the present moment of the reading and things can always change, regardless, it's still interesting to speculate :illumilana:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

as somebody who has experience with tarot... i doubt that a tarot card reading can reveal that much information, especially when it's so specific like that, perhaps they have a lot of oracle decks which could reveal more specific and tangible details, also, while i do believe that tarot can signify what could happen in the future, it's only going off what is happening at the present moment of the reading and things can always change, regardless, it's still interesting to speculate :illumilana:

I Lowkey feel like it could be someone with insider info posing as a tarot card reader to spill info on

"Don’t forget me"

catching up :hype:

10 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

iFMzRhA.jpgcqKK4AH.jpg

this is literally so gorgeous manifesting this for the actual cover

7 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Wait, debunking? Miss Doll? Release and tracklisting?! What on earth did I miss recently :popcorn:??? (Pls fill me in, I haven't payed attention to this thread for the month)

basically it's just more fake insiders and snippets of information from BOZ & ben that don't mean much :hillary:
here's my "full" explanation a couple pages back:

17 hours ago, the ocean said:

LDRaddic posted a tweet containing a pic of a fan w/ FJM and claiming that FJM said that he had a collab with album and the album is closer than we think

BOZ quote tweeted that tweet and said that "it's fantastic" and also implied in a couple other tweets that the album is really good and it's also coming soon

we also have gotten the return of @DragonWhore and a couple new "insiders" who have claimed that something is coming tuesday (and it's probably scat)

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

ROSALÍA >>>>

Spoiler

45 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

why is everyone saying something might be coming tuesday? 

because of a fake insider miss @TheDollClub (coming through with the scat!)

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the fact that we're still in the pre-pre-release thread is fucking scary.. :xgiggle:

no like really it's actually kind of terrifying calm-and-shook.gif

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

anyone who says that tarot can predict the future doesn't know what tarot is and what it's meant for calm-and-shook.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif