Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

catching up :hype:

this is literally so gorgeous manifesting this for the actual cover

basically it's just more fake insiders and snippets of information from BOZ & ben that don't mean much :hillary:
here's my "full" explanation a couple pages back:

Reveal hidden contents

because of a fake insider miss @TheDollClub (coming through with the scat!)

no like really it's actually kind of terrifying calm-and-shook.gif

anyone who says that tarot can predict the future doesn't know what tarot is and what it's meant for calm-and-shook.gif

i don't think there's a clear answer as to whether or not it can predict the future but i personally believe it does (it's just a complicated thing and the "future" usually changes) calm-and-shook.gif

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think there's a clear answer as to whether or not it can predict the future but i personally believe it does (it's just a complicated thing and the "future" usually changes) calm-and-shook.gif

i see it more as a way to read ourselves and the reality is that we're just predictable calm-and-shook.gif
but that's an opinion and i also kinda believe in astrology so calm-and-shook.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

as somebody who has experience with tarot... i doubt that a tarot card reading can reveal that much information, especially when it's so specific like that, perhaps they have a lot of oracle decks which could reveal more specific and tangible details, also, while i do believe that tarot can signify what could happen in the future, it's only going off what is happening at the present moment of the reading and things can always change, regardless, it's still interesting to speculate :illumilana:

thank god you said that because i need a BIG ASS TOUR to compensate all those years without live performances

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

okay im going to bed rn, will ask the Clow cards when i wake up... Anyways, im looking foward to see a vision or a dream. Just put this card under my pillow :godlaugh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWwov2WhxFu3YgjZK2hOH

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

27 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

as somebody who has experience with tarot... i doubt that a tarot card reading can reveal that much information, especially when it's so specific like that, perhaps they have a lot of oracle decks which could reveal more specific and tangible details, also, while i do believe that tarot can signify what could happen in the future, it's only going off what is happening at the present moment of the reading and things can always change, regardless, it's still interesting to speculate :illumilana:

yes exactly. this is why i have always been suspicious of tarot readers who claim to get very specific information about the future from readings. like you can get vague ideas of different possibilities but it is still all up to your own interpretation which can differ greatly based on how much you already know about the subject & i find i never fully understood what my readings were telling me until something happened that made me go "ok that was what my tarot cards were hinting at". i definitely would not believe any "insider information" from people who claim to use tarot cards (or any diviniatory tools really) to get their info. they are just banking on people not understanding how tarot cards work.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

5 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

yes exactly. this is why i have always been suspicious of tarot readers who claim to get very specific information about the future from readings. like you can get vague ideas of different possibilities but it is still all up to your own interpretation which can differ greatly based on how much you already know about the subject & i find i never fully understood what my readings were telling me until something happened that made me go "ok that was what my tarot cards were hinting at". i definitely would not believe any "insider information" from people who claim to use tarot cards (or any diviniatory tools really) to get their info. they are just banking on people not understanding how tarot cards work.

this is true but i can definitely see how with tarot/oracle cards it’s possible to gain insight on the themes, imagery, and lyrics of her upcoming album. things like the number of tracks or whether she’s going on tour is too specific tho. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Lana please do something soon the girls are getting desperate :eartha2:

imageproxy.jpg

We need to hear something Lana. It’s been months. I hope her work getting stolen won’t slow her down. Other than that we haven’t heard much from her about that album. I still hope for the ”waist deep in icy waves”. I can picture an album with that name. I’m always delusional and hopeful when it comes to Lana, but what if the latest picture of Alana champion that she posted is for LDR9? I mean Chuck took the picture, it fits the w magazine photo shoot where she revealed the album, and Lana posted it herself. Or maybe she just thought that it was a beautiful picture, we never know her intentions…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I’ll take an announcement Tuesday 

that means we’ll get the album cover Monday because she always gives us the album cover a day before announcing 

"Don’t forget me"

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m glad we’re sticking to Tuesday, it’s be annoying if we were waiting until the last Friday of November or something vague like that 

"Don’t forget me"