Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

when you guys piss and shit your pants at the mention of Jack when we have a 3 second snippet of the song, it’s gives weird self fulfilling prophecy vibes. Maybe it’s just me but I just can’t imagine groveling this much at the mere mention of 1/4 of the producers. Perhaps I’m critical of what I consume and not of what I’m expecting. It just looks weird and obsessive to me, soz. 

I don’t grovel at the mention of any producer or artist, for that matter, and I bet that’s true of many of us. Turning any artist or public figure into a cult figure is always wrong, for you and for the other party.

Just now, King of Saigon said:

This is me being delulu but imagine a music video that is just one shot and its her going through the tunnel. Her tracing her hand on the walls 😭. I would be fed tbh:agree2:

And before y'all come for me its very on brand after those Blue banisters music videos 

tunnel-850x571.jpg

Like a continuation of her entering the light at the end of the BtD music video 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Normalize thinking that Jack Antonoff is a fine producer, that he made spectacular songs with Lana, like The greatest, Venice Bitch and/or White Dress--but also thinking he's not some revolutionary producer, like a contemporary Rick Ruben or Ph*l Sp*ct*r, that he's a talented guy but not all he touches is gold and his approach or creative process, while refreshing on certain songs, is completely dreary/jarring on others. That is all.

When did I say he’s revolutionary :deadbanana: I just like the song bruh 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, King of Saigon said:

This is me being delulu but imagine a music video that is just one shot and its her going through the tunnel. Her tracing her hand on the walls 😭. I would be fed tbh:agree2:

And before y'all come for me its very on brand after those Blue banisters music videos 

tunnel-850x571.jpg

tracing her hands on the tunnel walls and her fingers on plastic bags

lana's sensory album

"Don’t forget me"

Honeymoon having its best day on streaming since 2015 today...

just in time for its successor album, "Did you know that there is a tunnel under Ocean Blvd" :oprah4:

STREAM SWAN SONG

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

When did I say he’s revolutionary :deadbanana: I just like the song bruh 

It was a general comment bruh

Leave @West Coast alone, king is allowed to critique anything he wants to critique without being personally attacked 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Map of LA said:

Leave @West Coast alone, king is allowed to critique anything he wants to critique without being personally attacked 

this is why i'm lowkey afraid to voice my opinion sometimes :xgiggle:

there's a certain subset of stans on here that either refuse to accept their fave things can be critiqued and a couple that refuse to accept that LANA can be critiqued and it's annoying and it hurts a little because it's invalidating :xgiggle:

me not liking your favorite album is not a personal attack - music is subjective :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the fact that norman is still sparking debates unprovoked after all these years... lana really did that honestly, it will definitely have a lasting impact whether you like it or not... :smokes:

Impactful controversial/divisive album, we love that don't we

I just hope that this new album will have the Tidal MASTER version available and in the best of scenarios the Dolby Atmos from Apple Music. I want to hear all the layers of the most mind-blowing orchestra Lana has ever released.