Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

also, before it starts tonight again because it always annoys me irrationally—she’s not waiting until midnight LA time to announce anything if she’s announcing something tonight (which she probably isn’t). no artist has ever set up a worldwide release/announcement for midnight LA time, it is going to be EST. please no “omg what if she releases at midnight PST” this era, that’s never going to happen 😭

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

If she does at all.

stop i would literally kill myself in that fucking tunnel under ocean boulevard i would leave pieces of my organs scattered all over the tiles and blood on the painted ceilings BEHAVE ELIZABETH

Just now, tulsaglory said:

stop i would literally kill myself in that fucking tunnel under ocean boulevard i would leave pieces of my organs scattered all over the tiles and blood on the painted ceilings BEHAVE ELIZABETH

We are further descending into chaos Lana do something 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

5 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

if she does not announce anything tomorrow we are going to look like clowns

She’d be the biggest clown when she see’s the mob with torches and pitchfork heading towards her house. 

jks 😅

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

here before that bald virgin nerd gives her poetic masterpiece career defining magnum opus album a 2/10

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...

I fucking love the title and just earlier today I was saying how I hoped it wasn't the album name... it's funny how some things just change in a day or even in an hour

I also love how many ways we can shorten it. Kinda like when Lana calls the book just "Violet" It's cute :krylie:

"DYK" when feeling quirky 🤪 or naughty 😈

"Did you know that... "when feeling mysterious 👀

"There's a tunnel" when informal/lazy

"Ocean Blvd" for short

"Ocean" as in "this is my baby"

"DIKTTATUOB" when feeling exotic 🌴

"full name which I won't type" when you have a lot of time to spare (like me looking for the emojis while I should be sleeping already)

:hide:

giphy.gif