Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Someone updated the Arcadia music video on Youtube with that info and a pre-order link. It’s the closest we have to official information.

1 minute ago, For K said:

The title of the album and the release date was accidently posted early to Lana's Youtube descriptions (the one it was discovered on was the official arcadia video). It was quickly deleted but it's 99% likely it's factual given the fact it was removed so quickly. I personally saw it before it was taken down and there are plenty of screenshots in this thread of it. BOZ also semi-confirmed this by his response on ATRL yesterday. I'm also 99% positive BOZ was the one that confirmed the single Sunday as well but that could still be unconfirmed speculation at this point. 

Thank you both so much! Wow, that’s actually really close to official. Is BOZ just a known leaker for Lana? 

Sorry to be annoying. I’ve been a dedicated fan for years, I just don’t follow these threads super closely bc I get overwhelmed that I’m already out of the loop so then I get even more out of the loop. :flop:

I’m trying to get more knowledgeable/involved though, so thank you again for the help. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd?

So far we know this is the album title.

It’ll be out March 10th.

There’s variety in it as hinted by BOZ on Twitter.

Rich, grand instrumentation. BOZ hinted the title track has every instrument imaginable.

The title track is not even the longest title of the album.

Confirmed producers: Jack Strogonoff, Dread Erickson, Daddy Zawes.

Mike Hermosa, her Argentinian (kinda hot) ex is credited as a co-writer in the title track despite minimal input.

Possible collaborations: Father John Misty, Jon Batiste.

Am I missing anything else?

When you put it like that it’s such a serve… this album will be a magnum opus I fear.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd?

So far we know this is the album title.

It’ll be out March 10th.

There’s variety in it as hinted by BOZ on Twitter.

Rich, grand instrumentation. BOZ hinted the title track has every instrument imaginable.

The title track is not even the longest title of the album.

Confirmed producers: Jack Strogonoff, Dread Erickson, Daddy Zawes.

Mike Hermosa, her Argentinian (kinda hot) ex is credited as a co-writer in the title track despite minimal input.

Possible collaborations: Father John Misty, Jon Batiste.

Am I missing anything else?

When you put it like that it’s such a serve… this album will be a magnum opus I fear.

Not Strogonoff:omfg2:

giphy.gif

Who is this producer and why is he Jacking Ant's off :judgingu4:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are the Americans asleep 

Only the sane ones :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Thank you both so much! Wow, that’s actually really close to official. Is BOZ just a known leaker for Lana? 

Sorry to be annoying. I’ve been a dedicated fan for years, I just don’t follow these threads super closely bc I get overwhelmed that I’m already out of the loop so then I get even more out of the loop. :flop:

I’m trying to get more knowledgeable/involved though, so thank you again for the help. 

Boz isn't necessarily a leaker but is a super reliable insider who normally has info regarding future releases relatively early on. Him and Eclipse would be our most reliable insiders. If coming from him you can pretty much confirm it is truth, unless Lana changes her mind last minute which she has with info he's provided before. That said this album/release is locked in so nothing is changing. Official announcement is today, let's go!

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are the Americans asleep 

Not this one. I woke up at 2:30 and was too excited to go back to sleep. :agree:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are the Americans asleep 

This American is awake lol! I doubt Lana is though. Wish we could speed up time a bit.:P

3 minutes ago, DLT said:

Boz isn't necessarily a leaker but is a super reliable insider who normally has info regarding future releases relatively early on. Him and Eclipse would be our most reliable insiders. If coming from him you can pretty much confirm it is truth, unless Lana changes her mind last minute which she has with info he's provided before. That said this album/release is locked in so nothing is changing. Official announcement is today, let's go!

I appreciate you! Thank you. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

12 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

thinking about the fact that tomorrow we'll already have the song cause the NZ girlies got us:ma:

Pretty sure it will be released midnight EST everywhere, but I could be wrong

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are the Americans asleep 

woke up at 4 am today :smile2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Did you know that there’s a pre release thread on Lanaboards?

Goodbye pre pre release thread,  your last hours have arrived :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: