Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

GOOD MORNING GIRLS GAYS THEYS TODAY IS THE DAY ARE WE READY TO JINGLE OUR BELLS YES WE ARE :monica:Β :gurl:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

You guys act like Jack Antonoff and Nikki Lane are your worst nightmare, but my nightmare as a fan is her collaborating with rappers again.Β :rip:

dark times

two collabs with asap rocky on one album, havent we suffered enough

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

You guys act like Jack Antonoff and Nikki Lane are your worst nightmare, but my nightmare as a fan is her collaborating with rappers again.Β :rip:

it was my nightmare in 2017 but i would kill for that again it was such a fun time and the music was interestingΒ :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

tasteless people

19 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

Beautiful is the worst song in Lana’s discography, even worse than Guns n Roses and CoachellaΒ 

Lmao y’all say anything atp

In what world is that true?Β :awk:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Marius said:

SHES COMING

:lange:

Β 

the impact brazilians are having this pre pre release era I'm so proud :krylie:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

5 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

um groupie love and summer bummer are so goodΒ 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao y’all say anything atp

In what world is that true?Β :awk:

Β 

I actually agree! Coachella is harder to defend but I still like it and Guns andΒ Roses is a great song with an even greater bridge that unfortunately got buried in an album full of classics. Y’all would die for something like Guns and Roses these days!!

Β 

de132efedb35a234344b655c402c6340cc94e125

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Are the vinyl variants usually limited? Or do they just press them less than the standard? Cause they are always sold out and I'm scared I won't get them if I like one and don't buy it the same day the preorder goes liveΒ :icant:

ltd colors arent usually sold out within a day, unless its a ltd to <2000 pressing edition, but theyre usually marked as such

image.png

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Are the vinyl variants usually limited? Or do they just press them less than the standard? Cause they are always sold out and I'm scared I won't get them if I like one and don't buy it the same day the preorder goes liveΒ :icant:

The album is coming out in 3 months, I doubt they will be sold out before the release.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
Β