Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Are the vinyl variants usually limited? Or do they just press them less than the standard? Cause they are always sold out and I'm scared I won't get them if I like one and don't buy it the same day the preorder goes live :icant:

The album is coming out in 3 months, I doubt they will be sold out before the release.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Are the vinyl variants usually limited? Or do they just press them less than the standard? Cause they are always sold out and I'm scared I won't get them if I like one and don't buy it the same day the preorder goes live :icant:

Depends.

from her official store, you often have a windows of a couple of days. But some small record companies that have an exclusive colour, those can sellout quick 

I can't wait for Rockefeller to not be on the track list, and to watch the meltdowns by people thinking it was scrapped :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

i hope for the love of god that they won’t release an urban outfitters exclusive vinyl because i fucking hate urban outfitters they are a bunch of cunts that can’t pack vinyl correctly and still they get all the cool pressings 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i can already visualise the notification that says ‘honeymoon just posted a photo’

i would love to see this today, but instagram hasn't been notifying me for her posts lately. they hate lana stans for some reason. :crossed:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, rural legend said:

I have a feeling Lana will announce the new album on twitch while streaming dead by daylight :true:

Maybe they doing promo for her in the sense of a new map being a tunnel under ocean boulevard and the killer gonna be Lana with a tshirt on that says the word soon:hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

659-FF23-A-BE59-45-B0-B6-DA-9-D8-C45-FAB8-BC.jpg 

the stars are really aligning today :pray2::pray2::pray2:

Speaking of Stars Aligning... stream lucky ones. It needs the most streams (It's at 70mil) to get the deluxe to 100million as well. :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

32 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

oh hey what up girlies!!! this album rollout couldnt come at more distracting time, have to turn in my diss in 2 weeks but all i can think about is new lana music...

In between doing accounting and Python I check this thread :party:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Thanks to everyone for answering my vinyl question :kiss:

I guess I'll have to snatch one pretty quickly then... I don't care that much about the actual vinyl color but I may like the alt cover better than the standard (if we even get different covers which I'd expect after BB)

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

Beautiful is the worst song in Lana’s discography, even worse than Guns n Roses and Coachella 

Excuse me ? :pls: i love them so much :wub:

what time do we think she is going to make the announcement? :hoe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

27 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

You guys act like Jack Antonoff and Nikki Lane are your worst nightmare, but my nightmare as a fan is her collaborating with rappers again. :rip:

I feel like you’re speaking it into existence rn :smokes: