Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

27 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

ย 

I actually agree! Coachella is harder to defend but I still like it and Guns andย Roses is a great song with an even greater bridge that unfortunately got buried in an album full of classics. Yโ€™all would die for something like Guns and Roses these days!!

ย 

de132efedb35a234344b655c402c6340cc94e125

WACK

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So I happen to be visitingย NYC during this heightened time ofย Lananticipationย and Iโ€™m about ready to run down to Rockefeller Center with my umbrella and start chanting those few lyrics until something is posted. Iโ€™m manifesting Dark, Rainyย Ultraviolence/Honeymoon vibes with some Paradise sprinkled in. Oh and Tired of Singing the Blues will be on the recordโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ in my dreams

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

last night I mentioned to my boyfriend that lanaboards is on fire because lana is supposed to announce the new album today and he was like "lana is releasing new albums every week wtf another one already??" and I was like "babe it's been a year since blue banisters came out" and he was likeย "she works non stop" and I said "yep she works non stopย signing.gif"ย 

ย 

the end

iconic behavior if you ask meย :true:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

1 minute ago, normanrockwhale said:

Can we talk about the meltdown when the album comes out and the inside of cds and vinyls will be as ugly as the bb cd and cocc vinyls

ย 

ย 

the ugly brown and grey variants waiting for the announcement looking at this post:ย :ma:ย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

I donโ€™t mind wordiness but my genuine fear is that itโ€™ll be the first time melody will take a backseat. I donโ€™t know how melodic you can be while singing full ass diary sentences. Plus the amount of production talk from BOZ and no melody talk scares me.ย 

I remember BOZ calling Solar Power(album) โ€œwordyย unmelodic garbageโ€ before it came out,ย so I doubt the melodies are bad on this one.ย 

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Maybe they doing promo for her in the sense of a new map being aย tunnel under ocean boulevard and the killer gonna be Lana with a tshirt on that says the word soon:hdu:

The new killer 'Lizzy' comes with a unique perk called 'Delusion' which creates an additional generator that survivors are able to repair but when it gets to 99% every survivor on it is affected by blindness status effect for 30/45/60 seconds and the generator gets blocked by the entity for the remainderย of the trail:defeated:ย 

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Beautiful was supposed to have strings but they didn't finish it in time, I wonder if people would still consider it her worst song from BB if it wasn't piano only.

honestly love the piano and think the verses are cute, it's mostly theย picasso line and her vocals on the chorus that throw me off lol

ย 

i do love most of her one take endeavors though so i hope this album has more of that.

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

I remember BOZ calling Solar Power(album) โ€œwordyย unmelodic garbageโ€ before it came out,ย so I doubt the melodies are bad on this one.ย 

I wouldnโ€™t even call solar power wordy- itโ€™s just dull and sounds like NFR and Cocc summery scrapsย 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

ย 

Remove it again, we aren't allowed to link snippets of released songs.

ย 

we are if the official source is lana/her team

"Donโ€™t forget me"

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

ย 

Remove it again, we aren't allowed to link snippets of released songs.

ย 

It's just a link to Lana's own post? Is that against the rules sorryย :ohno:

2 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

I've been catching up on the mania (mostly) from my phone where I'm not logged in but OH WOW We've made it!

ย 

BTW I'm almost 89% convinced this snippet was Ocean Blvd. and it matches BoZ's description of the song...https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce-GGB6DO2qvLheys6nUcrXEOMkqI0-Yvv1da00/

the post is not available.. is it the snippet that lana posted in the studio? with the rockefeller lyrics?

Sadly I'm not expecting many tracks on the album. 11 tracks, I guess? Perhaps 12 if we're lucky. She recorded it in a relatively short period between late 2021 and mid 2022, and there are no outtakes from previous eras/sessions. BB only had 9 brand new songs (including that random interlude) and COCC had even fewer. I hope I'm proven wrong though. I'd love 15-16 tracks on it (and most of these being over 5 minutes long). Please, music gods.ย :pray2:

ย 

I'm surprised by how silent insiders are re: the album cover. I hope this isn't a bad sign.ย :thumb2: