Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

18 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

Genuinely curious about this, how many of you actually have vinyl players? They're super expensive where I live and the actual vinyls cost a bomb too. Would you buy a DYKTATUOBLEPFKOJF vinyl even if you wouldn't be able to play it?

i have one but i usually never play any of them

mine was about $220AUD i think which is like 150USD

Just now, The Greatest said:

Somehow it’s so much worse knowing the announcement is coming I’m on edge

yeah and the fact that it's just an announcement.

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i cant believe some of u guys stayed up all night as if lana gonna announce anything in the middle of the night :hide: i dont think shes ever done that or will ever do that

unless it is Taylor from the honeymoon account…

and also for giving me Margaret

tbh i dont really care about the cover, what Im most excited about is the tracklist and specially the collabs since i dont think FJM is the only one chosen for the record

and also for giving me Margaret

13 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

mine bf is tired too, but it's our holiday so i'm not sorry for my behaviour

I'm not sorry either if you want me you'll have to accept the lana universe too :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! 

How lucky we all are to be alive and breathing for another era. I feel so thankful to be alive during the same time as Lana 🥰

with that being said, i really hope she releases the pre-orders for vinyls and merch today cause i’m ready to break the bank!! let’s goooooooo

5 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

You're so sweet omg :wub:

what about Etsy India? They have a 1980s vintage AT listed (ships from Sweden I guess). No Bluetooth obviously, but could hook to a speaker! Looks like when I convert this one is $130 USD maybe? 👀

Idk if shipping would be outrageous…

https://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/1355749839/hitachi-ht-40-s-audio-technica-at?click_key=6749d190613e5a0d6d89514094161f4acf9e63db%3A1355749839&click_sum=70432f6e&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=audio+technica&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&edd=1&sts=1

General search:

https://www.etsy.com/in-en/search?q=audio technica

Me in the HTML of lanadelrey.com pretending I know what the fuck I'm looking at.

Tyra Banks Life Size Typing Gif GIFs | Tenor

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."