Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If there is a rapper it better be Tyler The Creator but he is not Canadian I think 

If it's Drake ...yikes :kum:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, tulsaglory said:

ok but what are your album length expectations? 1 hour-long record maybe? or are we settling for a little bit less

Over one hour with longer tracks, like 5-6 minutes 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

2 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Sounds like a Nick Cave lyric.

Btw, the "info" leaking in the last few pages makes under zero sense. The pastor thing is as believable as if someone said she's partnering with Cha-Cha Matcha or something in that vein, why is everybody believing?

Being more realistic, it could be a spoken word outro or something. And the “rapper” may be The Weeknd… not my definition of rapper but who knows what miss Sweetie considers rap

5 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

guys The Weeknd is Canadian. drop the Drake talk for the love of everything that’s sacred

although Honestly, Nevermind is a great album 

Do you listen to Abel? Since when does he rap? He’s a pop singer.

Spoiler

Where was gospel mentioned??? I swear I’ve gone through the past 10 pages and must be missing something:oprah2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath