Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

my god what the fuck is going on right now I'm so lost

Β 

Β XGMvG8n.gif

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

it’s def not Nova Rockafeller, that wouldn’t work at all and honestly she isn’t very good

Β 

Tommy Genesis makes so much more sense, she’s really flexible and adaptable to different genres and her voice would suit Lana’s perfectly

Wq9zHLl.jpg

12 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

You know what, Considering that would’ve been a Lana record you would’ve done that to, Let’s just hope that doesn’t happen / we never meet…

I was joking but ok , I would never do that to a Lana vinyl or a vinyl in general or in generalΒ 

Β 

Edit: sorryΒ if my joke crossed a line y'all , the last few hours were chaotic and so is my mind:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

i can't decide if im ok with everything i just read and the knowledge about the album. but the sad thing is, i can never will myself to stop readingΒ :hdu:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, reyner said:

I feel this is gonna be an album with a lot of collabs: John Batiste, Mike Hermosa, Father John Misty Β and now this Canadian rapper omg guysΒ :excited:

And some corporate hack β€œcool” pastorΒ :rip:

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

GUYS can you all just WAIT for a sec and not fall for fake insiders please

boz confirmedΒ 

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

Yeah my excitement went from 100 to about 20

Β 

Collabs are the fucking worst, I'm sorry. FJM makes sense because they're very similar both lyrically and stylisticallyΒ so it wouldn't be too jarring but ugh, the more collabs then the more skips the album will have. I hope it's just trolling around

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘