Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i want lana’s next album to go for the first dream album and i just got it from the album i i just a few days later and then i and then i went back into my new album and i got a new album and i got it and i didn’t even want it for her album and i was so sad that i got a new album of the album so she was just wondering what it would like for me and her for the song and then she got it for me to be too good lol 

12 hours ago, Mer said:

Lana’s next album should be done at the church tomorrow at the church and then I’ll go pick it out lol 

Lana’s next album is the same as the last one lol

rip :rip: 

whatarecoloris.jpg

I miss the 2000’s era of cable imagine a Lana  E True Hollywood Story or VH1 Behind The Music or letting her host MTV for 24 hours ( the courtney love one is so iconic and funny). This is what social media took from us. 
we need a return to tradition.

this is why ldr9 should be No Kung Fu.

thank you for cuming to my Ted Talk

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

16 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i want lana’s next album to go for the first dream album and i just got it from the album i i just a few days later and then i and then i went back into my new album and i got a new album and i got it and i didn’t even want it for her album and i was so sad that i got a new album of the album so she was just wondering what it would like for me and her for the song and then she got it for me to be too good lol 

i think i lost my brain to digest this

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I wonder if this album starts with strings again since she mentioned Drew added orchestra..manifesting it:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

24M monthly listeners omg

LANITA LIGHTS CAMERA ACCIÓN where are youuu

26 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We don’t need anyone on this album let’s be honest….14 tracks just Lana would be sublime enough 

14 tracks & 8/14 >= 5 minutes

or >15 tracks

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Manifesting no covers in this album. Just her original songs

33 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

24M monthly listeners omg

LANITA LIGHTS CAMERA ACCIÓN where are youuu

14 tracks & 8/14 >= 5 minutes

or >15 tracks

Please imagine they would release a single or drop the album digitally in the next few weeks with her current streaming numbers:trisha: it would be such a good time to release sth 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Please imagine they would release a single or drop the album digitally in the next few weeks with her current streaming numbers:trisha: it would be such a good time to release sth 

ikr, July is literally the best time to start the era. I mean, since we dont want things to be too rushed, it'd be the best if she starts to tease something cryptic this very month to build up the hype slowly, single in the end of July, album announcement in middle of August, second single in September & album in October.

And if i'm right - she &  her team might be waiting for the monthly listeners to rise more a bit (25M - 26M for example) since its still rising slowly but surely without her releasing anything but Watercolor Eyes since the beginning of 2022.

I listened to Cherry for the first time in a while the other day and my jaw was on the ground remembering how INTENSE and SEXY and CATCHY that song is…yes I capitalized for extra effect, it’s worth it! 

We need some of that echoey, horny energy 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

7 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

What if Lanita is her new stage name? Maybe its an alternate personality with a different sound and style and attitude.

Lanita Sings The Blues

alter egos are so 2011 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me