Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

DcGcj1N.jpg

:oprah3:

i’m claiming the bottom right corner as well :oprah3:

it’s serving old hollywood starlet elvis daguerreotype arcadia venice beach country rock jim morrison polaroid frown queen elizabeth all of my chantilly lace is catching on that chandelier  :oprah3:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

DcGcj1N.jpg

:oprah3:

Wait, all these look like classiqués.

BTW, what the fuck is IYLDWM? I've been trying to figure that out

Also, it's obvious that an album with Kevin Parker would be the serve of her entire career, but as I said multiple times, it'll never happen, sadly.

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Wait, all these look like classiqués.

BTW, what the fuck is IYLDWM? I've been trying to figure that out

Also, it's obvious that an album with Kevin Parker would be the serve of her entire career, but as I said multiple times, it'll never happen, sadly.

if you lie down with me

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Lana went from spoiling half of NFR to not even posting a single snippet while Rob and Ben are teasing all the time something imminent :um2:

I'm sure Lana is not against them teasing but it's weird that she doesn't want to reveal anything yet (not even the album title, which we usually get very early in her album cycles).

She always announces things on a whim anywhere she can (in a random concert, in a tweet about a leaked song, in a interview, in a screenshot of an interview while defending herself and claiming revenge... :hide:). There has to be a reason for this secretive behavior :gasp:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Lana went from spoiling half of NFR to not even posting a single snippet while Rob and Ben are teasing all the time something imminent :um2:

I'm sure Lana is not against them teasing but it's weird that she doesn't want to reveal anything yet (not even the album title, which we usually get very early in her album cycles).

She always announces things on a whim anywhere she can (in a random concert, in a tweet about a leaked song, in a interview, in a screenshot of an interview while defending herself and claiming revenge... :hide:). There has to be a reason for this secretive behavior :gasp:

its because she's giving us the new jazzy sexiest buddy's rendezvous orchestral best american record, it takes time and she also likes to piss us off :byeh8rs:

SFP2h.gif

24 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

maybe she is slowly going back into that mystique veil that she once embodied back in 2012.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

35 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Hopefully because she's finally learned her lesson about titles that change, dates that change, albums that are endlessly postponed. 

8 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Hopefully because she's finally learned her lesson about titles that change, dates that change, albums that are endlessly postponed. 

fr i'd rather her just not saying anything until it's set in stone 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Rob is in the UK :brows:. I wonder if Lana is with him. She's really doing a (non musical) world tour if that's the case :hide:

Italy reminds me of HM and the UK of BTD (maybe cause she was a lot in Europe during its promotion) so I take this as a (delusional) clue of LDR9 being cinematic and dreamy :true:.

I don't care if she's not even there and Rob went just to catch some english sharks or whatever :blush3:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

maybe she is slowly going back into that mystique veil that she once embodied back in 2012.

you meant 2015-2016... her best era for sure

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lyrically and thematically, I hope this album links to Behind the Iron Gates and Patent Leather Do-Over (the same way NFR links to Violet), so here’s something foggy, serene, and Sylvia-inspired —

37-A31-F7-F-A447-4-CCE-B033-F5864-C71-C8

Gorgeous!! I love that you kept the font/borders consistent with the BB cover :flutter:

I really hope she has a cover in that aesthetic again 

16 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

Gorgeous!! I love that you kept the font/borders consistent with the BB cover :flutter:

I really hope she has a cover in that aesthetic again 

Thank you!! <3 I hope so too, it’s such a classy touch. :flutter: