Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

Manifesting NO more iTunes exclusive tracks :crying2: I will FOREVER be dead inside bcs I will never be able so stream Is This Happiness? on spotify bcs of it :crying2:

and no vinyl exlusives either plz! I want it all to be able to stream and for the songs to be  in my streaming stats. I need to have them all of my Wrapped 2023 :oic:

Literally. I was listening to the shitty yt version before I realized iTunes had it. And the stupid target versions only having it… if she’s going to release a deluxe I think all the deluxe songs should be on it (black beauty, guns and roses, Florida kilos, is this happiness) instead of fractioned half target vinyl and half iTunes exclusive 

When we see "Liz, I'm Calling From California" is actually in the tracklist:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLD42GtTjFd0EKnEsOsgc

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Yameena Khatri said:

It truly feels unreal getting too much infos in one day after months of drought. I expected rain not flash flood :crying2:

we’re not ready for the massive drought coming tho

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

this is literally the nfr aesthetic

Only the FIILY music video really 

Even so NFR was still a lot more modern rather than retro/vintage and I think Lana is leaning more into that vibe with this. We can already see that from the yellow logo and title lol

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Ocean Boulevard would have been more aesthetically pleasing but Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blv is way more interesting (I just wished the capitalization was different).

Contrary to what I said yesterday I love it as an album title more than as a song (the song could have been shortened to The Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard or something like that to act as a response of the title) but maybe the question is important for the song theme so we'll see :um2:

I love both, but I actually agree with you on this that I like it much more as an album title. If the song was titled The Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard, that would have been really interesting

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, PARADISEMOTEL said:

Literally. I was listening to the shitty yt version before I realized iTunes had it. And the stupid target versions only having it… if she’s going to release a deluxe I think all the deluxe songs should be on it (black beauty, guns and roses, Florida kilos, is this happiness) instead of fractioned half target vinyl and half iTunes exclusive 

AND FLIPSIDE :crying:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

9 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I’ll never understand the desire for a deluxe version… let alone Target or iTunes bonus tracks. It’s gimmicky and corny. Just put the those songs on the standard or don’t put them out at all

ehhh, i think albums with every song just thrown onto them are very rarely ever strong bodies of work, even if there are really good songs. but i do like to hear as much music as possible, i just enjoy when it’s obvious that an artist put thought and care into making a cohesive project and it’s clear that everything was thought of in detail. i think deluxe editions are nice because the artist can thin out the album to only be songs that compliment each other while still releasing other songs that maybe didn’t fit exactly what they were going for. and then if there’s a bonus track that you really like and that enhances your personal listening experience, you can just add it to the album yourself

hell, lana herself has 3 examples of how a few bad songs put onto otherwise good albums bring the quality and listening experience of the whole album down drastically

but lana herself has said that she hates deluxe editions so we’re probably never getting another one again anyway

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

When the track list looks like this:

DYKTTATUOB

SDFRTGSF

WPOSPDSMD

FKFBEJSIOSL

LQLFNRNNEEL

DFGSARTA

FFFFWEWEE

She just keyspammed after BB and decided to make titles then songs with whatever the acronyms made

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Only the FIILY music video really 

Even so NFR was still a lot more modern rather than retro/vintage and I think Lana is leaning more into that vibe with this. We can already see that from the yellow logo and title lol

Once again the greatest the greatest the greatest

Yeah, I absolutely need this album cover to be textless. If she wants to include the name of the record, she should put it on the back of the album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Can the "Target exclusive" have some extra tracks :ma:, tired of the "COMES W EXCLUSIVE POSTER" and it's just the CD booklet unfolded, then a few months after initial release, she can put them on all streaming services, I want physical purchase incentives :true:, also putting those on an HMV or international equivalent to Target

I wish she still had the regular UMG merch team so they could capitalize off the TikTok coquette baby doll LDR vinyl trend and actually serve us some good fucking merch again :smokes: like I want a vanity vinyl that has flowers pressed into it goddamnit :oprah3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif