Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, honeybadger said:

as far as i can tell, this has everything giphy.gif

You are the real MVP, your poetry is what keeps me going, thank you miss badger <3

I'm getting the vibe we'll get a trailer tomorrow with clips of the singles she's planning on releasing. She's never really released a pre-order before we've heard a song before

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'm a bit worried that the title was first spilled by two random ATRL users who aren't known to be insiders :eek: Maybe more people have access to the album already than we think.

I feel like lead/first single always circulates around this time. A lot of people get either the full song or snippets, this isn't really that new

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

have you guys considered the possibility of a hacker fooling us and not someone from lana's team necessary :eartha2:

I thought about it tbh because it seemed quite strange how when we noticed it, they took it straight off

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

omg I just realized... does this mean this thread will be closed as soon as Elle gets back in here?:wowcry: since the album and its release date is "basically" confirmed now :wat:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Liz I'm Calling From The Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard And The Reception Here Sucks I Can't Hear You 

lana-del.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

have you guys considered the possibility of a hacker fooling us and not someone from lana's team necessarily :eartha2:

i need boz to confirm just to be sure :hooker: but i’d be really surprised if that was the case

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

have you guys considered the possibility of a hacker fooling us and not someone from lana's team necessary :eartha2:

if that means the title gets fixed then i will absolutely accept that

it's probably real though :xgiggle:

(also the last time i will mention the title being floppy i think everyone gets it atp)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, 13beachess said:

omg I just realized... does this mean this thread will be closed as soon as Elle gets back in here?:wowcry: since the album and its release date is "basically" confirmed now :wat:

We'd have to wait for the official announcement from Lana or her team since that YT text could have been a placeholder that went live too early or something :um2:

It's basically confirmed tho...

giphy.gif