Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

have you guys considered the possibility of a hacker fooling us and not someone from lana's team necessarily :eartha2:

I sure hope… I want to be a Friday album release girlie …the title is …

Liz, I'm Calling from California as I Walk in a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd to Tell You That These Little Fuckers Need to Stop Leaking My Music

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Can the "Target exclusive" have some extra tracks :ma:, tired of the "COMES W EXCLUSIVE POSTER" and it's just the CD booklet unfolded, then a few months after initial release, she can put them on all streaming services, I want physical purchase incentives :true:, also putting those on an HMV or international equivalent to Target

Unmanifesting this. I don’t want another Flipside/Is This Happiness mess. Nope nope.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

We'd have to wait for the official announcement from Lana or her team since that YT text could have been a placeholder that went live too early or something :um2:

It's basically confirmed tho...

yeah that's true. Not complaining tho! Since I don't want us to leave this lovely iconic chaotic mess of a thread juuuust yet :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, the ocean said:

it says 404 :bebe:

i don’t know anything about computers but can’t you still run that script even though it’s currently a 404 because it hasn’t been updated yet? that’s the preorder link that was in the youtube description :toofloppy: i just think her team is gonna be stupid and update that link early and we might end up getting the album cover

3 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

is the appropriate short name for the album “ocean boulevard” ? :party:

I think it should be “tunnel”. She’s talking about the tunnel that’s under ocean blvd.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy