Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i hope only one song is produced by MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

But, I will say that I re-listened to NFR again after almost a year of not listening to it (high on edibles of course) and wow. Jack and Lana made art with that album. I changed the EQ on my headphones and I was surrounded by the instrumentations all over; Lana's voice is on the upper center of the room, whispering her emotions, trying not to cry from them (Cinnamon), The retro-futuristic palate scattered all over the record (synths in Cinnamon, Venice beach, BAR). Take out Doin Time and 2 other songs,  and switch two songs around... and you have a banger album 

ok enough ranting for my new NFR appreciation, tomorrow is the day :godlaugh:

BoZ and Eclipse both confirmed the album title on ATRL

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

she has to post the cover tonight idk I hope she starts to move cause in the frequency we are receiving informations the album will leak soon :trisha:

I don't think the album is going to leak. The lead singles always get in circulation the week they are released and the album info came from her team/youtube fucking up... so I think the actual record is safe for now.

It will probably leak close to release as usual because of vinyl and that stuff tho

giphy.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Trivia LEGEND

when the merch is a little trivia board game :oprah4:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

do you think lana has visited the tunnel?

manifesting a cover IN THE TUNNEL WITH SHIMMERING JEWELRY AND A  BLACK SPARKLY LONG DRESS 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

The title is a bit long but just shortening it to Ocean Blvd is a disservice tbh. The tunnel is an important part of the title :true:

honestly calling it "did you know" or "ocean boulevard tunnel" as a shortened version in conversation could work

DYK is a better acronym, but ocean blvd tunnel encapsulates the album better overall

and expecting everyone to type out "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard" is just ridiculous

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

The title is a bit long but just shortening it to Ocean Blvd is a disservice tbh. The tunnel is the important part of the title :true:

This is true! Maybe call it Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd instead

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

The title is a bit long but just shortening it to Ocean Blvd is a disservice tbh. The tunnel is the important part of the title :true:

It should have been There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard … :noparty: but I love the general feel of the title so I’m not upset.. at least the title isn’t “that coconut song” :oic2:

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

This is the best pre-release since NFR but it’s even better because there’s no incessant snippet sharing. She’s being mysterious and secretive, her MYSTIQUE! :xcry:

NFR's rollout was non-existent. This is miles better.