Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i'm using the DYK acronym - ocean boulevard is too simplified, TUOB looks strange, just "tunnel" is also too simplifed

DYK eschews the tunnel & ocean boulevard all together and it compliments COCC nicely :ma:

and "did you know..." is mysterious, it's intriguing

did we know... what? what do we know?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Re-listening to the snippet, I’m very happy that at the very least there are DEFINITELY drums in the song. 

Also, is it confirmed yet she’s saying “Fuck me to death”? Because that’s what my brain wants to hear but just can’t fully tell due to the cut off

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

how can i fully and immediately convince all of you that she’s talking about the tunnel under ocean boulevard in long beach california i’m trying so hard justice for my girl the jergins trust tunnel

the tunnel under ocean boulevard in long beach california is the only tunnel possible periodt :nails: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, the ocean said:

i'm using the DYK acronym - ocean boulevard is too simplified, TUOB looks strange, just "tunnel" is also too simplifed

DYK eschews the tunnel & ocean boulevard all together and it compliments COCC nicely :ma:

and "did you know..." is mysterious, it's intriguing

did we know... what? what do we know?

Sylvia…

Rockafella…

DYK…

1 minute ago, the blackest day demo said:

LA girlie here. If that's the title, surely it's talking about the McClure Tunnel. It's the point where the regular highway turns into the PCH

I loveeee this tunnel because before going in, you feel like you're driving in some random ass tunnel but after a few seconds later, the landscape is completly different: you get the beach next to you and the vibe switches and its just SO good. :oprah:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Re-listening to the snippet, I’m very happy that at the very least there are DEFINITELY drums in the song. 

Also, is it confirmed yet she’s saying “Fuck me to death”? Because that’s what my brain wants to hear but just can’t fully tell due to the cut off

Holy hell why do I love the idea of that lyric… “fuck me to death” more like “I was an Angel looking to get fucked hard” gods and monsters… it’s CONFIRMED Paradise will return :crying5:

What if the preorder is not coming tomorrow and that's why boz said that they really fucked up? 

Cause yeah it sucks that it was posted early but just a day before and without the cover... it doesn't seem that big of a deal.

I'm scared we'll have to wait until January for the actual album announcement :bebe:

Even though since the single is the title track we would have it anyway :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

What if the preorder is not coming tomorrow and that's why boz said that they really fucked up? 

Cause yeah it sucks that it was posted early but just a day before and without the cover... it doesn't seem that big of a deal.

I'm scared we'll have to wait until January for the actual album announcement :bebe:

Even though since the single is the title track we would have it anyway :thumb2:

i have a feeling that the pre-order is coming friday (with the presumed single)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

so weird they let this happen when all eyes were awaiting for the announcement :sideeye: