Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

K , guys, Lana just called me - she said she was making LDR12 in London, & LDR9 is coming next month

thank me later.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i know after "Blue banisters" everyone seems tired of leaked unreleased songs being included in the studio albums but honestly - "Fine China" & "Yes to heaven" are the only leaked tracks that deserve to be officially released i say what i have to say. It breaks my heart to see them being outtakes :defeated:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I have idea for album trailer. It would be perfect vibe for conversational album.:um2:

Lana is sitting in white almost empty room. She is sitting on chair and holding hands on the table.On the opposite her, there are some, around ten mens. It's kinda like interview, reherseal, they are asking her questions but we don't understand what they say cause it was blurred, distorted, mumbled. Lana nothing says. Suddenly bulb in lamp start blinking. Every men has different reaction to Lana. One's screaming at her and throwing at her curled papers, another politely criticizes her, another is silent, another defend her, another is happy and cheering for drama. Lana screams. The image start flashes and we have repeating scenes: bulb, black screen, mens, papers in air, black screen, Lana's screaming. After three seconds of silence we have 20 seconds a capella title track. She's throwing chair on floor and out from room. After that we have cover, date and title reveal.

36 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i know after "Blue banisters" everyone seems tired of leaked unreleased songs being included in the studio albums but honestly - "Fine China" & "Yes to heaven" are the only leaked tracks that deserve to be officially released i say what i have to say. It breaks my heart to see them being outtakes :defeated:

no thanks she can keep them

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

40 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

yes to heaven deserves to be an outtake :diva:

i do actually kind of feel like she might put yth on this album... she's been waiting on it for so long i feel like she HAS to put it out and if that has to be now so be it. since i don't like that song very much i would be okay with it being completely reworked (for the 10th time) !!!! (:

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

yes to heaven deserves to be an outtake :diva:

i do actually kind of feel like she might put yth on this album... she's been waiting on it for so long i feel like she HAS to put it out and if that has to be now so be it. since i don't like that song very much i would be okay with it being completely reworked (for the 10th time) !!!! (:

Ngl, yes to Heaven doesn’t sound as interesting as it first was to me: too many versions, it’s a very simple song lyrically. Fine China though still sounds as beautiful as the first time I heard it. 

I don't think we are getting any leaked tracks on LDR9 cause I think the unreleased tracks on BB were a bit of a "filler" but not in the usual sense of the word. She wanted to address some things (and she wanted do it quickly so she announced RCS) but she didn't have enough songs for an album so she added some old tracks that she loved and kinda made sense to explain "where she was then".

Then she wrote some more songs (10-11 would be enough for a LP) but didn't want to abandon the idea of the unreleased tracks so that's why she swapped them around and ended up releasing them anyway. 

I can see some old outtake making the cut tho but probably something that we haven't heard like LYTAN (or the elusive Crazy For You :brows:). It's a tradition at this point :hide:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ngl, yes to Heaven doesn’t sound as interesting as it first was to me: too many versions, it’s a very simple song lyrically. Fine China though still sounds as beautiful as the first time I heard it. 

every time i hear fine china i hear "all of my... VAGINAAAA" :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

every time i hear fine china i hear "all of my... VAGINAAAA" :toofloppy:

Yeah I hear that too :toofunny: The ending of that song needs a bit of editing, but until the last minute, it’s sublime (Vagina, vagina, fresh linen ahahaHahAhaha)