Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

36 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

What if this time around the album title is not on the cover? It looks too long to fit. 

I can just picture the title go off the edge on one side and then continue on the other like there's nothing wrong like :eartha:

9OIVzXM.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Honestly I’m so living for this title. It’s giving me urban legend, 7wonders of twilight town, spirited away, creepy but in a way where something pulls you in. I can just picture a scene in a movie where a friend asks coyly “did you know there’s a tunnel under ocean boulevard” and it cuts to a shot of a dark tunnel entrance. Slowly the camera pans towards the dark tunnel. You can’t see what’s inside, and the movie isn’t going to show you yet, but you know that something’s in there and you gonna find out what. 

and it needs the “did you know…” part to give me these vibez 

Exactly! There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd is also a great title, but the Did You Know really elevates into something mysterious and inviting, like an urban legend as you said.

Just now, NikoGo said:

no. there are no outtakes on the album

But it might not be an outtake... it leaked after the stolen laptop. We all thought DYKTATUOB was a BB outtake but obviously it wasn't.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, HighbyTheDealer said:

This title. It's spooky, there's a mythic air to it, like children whispering the town secret to each other, like the old witch that lives at the end of the road, " Did you know there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd". I fucking love it

This actually changed my opinion on thaz long ass title. I still think Ocean Blvd would be prettier but oh well. I guess that's what we're gonna call it anyway.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Just now, imapartygirl said:

But it might not be an outtake... it leaked after the stolen laptop. We all thought DYKTATUOB was a BB outtake but obviously it wasn't.

wasn't it confirmed to be a UV track?

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I can just picture the title go off the edge on one side and then continue on the other like there's nothing wrong like :eartha:

9OIVzXM.png

Leave it to her graphic designers to do this legitimately :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Honestly I’m so living for this title. It’s giving me urban legend, 7wonders of twilight town, spirited away, creepy but in a way where something pulls you in. I can just picture a scene in a movie where a friend asks coyly “did you know there’s a tunnel under ocean boulevard” and it cuts to a shot of a dark tunnel entrance. Slowly the camera pans towards the dark tunnel. You can’t see what’s inside, and the movie isn’t going to show you yet, but you know that something’s in there and you gonna find out what. 

and it needs the “did you know…” part to give me these vibez 

7 wonders of twilight town :trisha: her naminé era

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

idk if somebody thought bout that but do you think guys that Ocean Boulevard, Plastic Bag and Rockefeller are the same song?

I hope not because Rockefeller had p*ano :flop:

Just now, genji said:

THERES A TRACKLIST? 
(idk I just came back to the thread someone explain pls)

There is no track list

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What if the preorder is not coming tomorrow and that's why boz said that they really fucked up? 

Cause yeah it sucks that it was posted early but just a day before and without the cover... it doesn't seem that big of a deal.

I'm scared we'll have to wait until January for the actual album announcement :bebe:

Even though since the single is the title track we would have it anyway :thumb2:

I'm confused when and where did BOZ say someone fucked up..is he referring to Lana's team? Don't scare me

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I think the cover is only gonna have “ocean blvd” on it because that’s what the preorder link says so i guess its kind of like the official alternative title of the album. Like NFR which had a cover with the full title but also just the “NFR” written on it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

9 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Pussy so wet they call it ocean blvd

pussy lips flapping along Ocean Blvd? I'm out

PARTIAL TRACKLIST L34K

Spoiler

1. LET ME LOVE YOU LIKE A TUNNEL

2. ULTRATUNNEL

3. TUNNELS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

4. TERRENCE LOVES TUNNELS