Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d love Roses Bloom For You to have an official release, but won’t get my hopes up for that one on LDR9 if the tone is angry like she said it’d be. RBFY seems so serene and soothing…

i think it'd be suitable to be the closing-track, as the after-climax of the album - Where she found her peace after the anger 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

32 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Speaking of leaked songs, I find it a weird coincidence that French Restaurant leaked when it did, and I almost wonder if it’ll find its way on a future record. 

wild one leaked right before info that coincided with the song (imo) came out which is very suspicious very weird very much giving eclipse datmimbc acronym game … we should do that again with ldr9 it would be fun

ezgif-5-ef3043dd9d.gif lana-del-rey-marinerscomplex.gif 940062093577682944.gif?size=240&quality=lossless

I was messing with an album name generator, and some of these would be great for LDR9:

• Blinded by fame
  • Final breath
  • The last laugh
  • Greener grass
  • Calm after the storm
  • Love life
  • Death of roses

tKarQzh9I1oehvAEU4qCaGDYWfhYuZfiQSz_1KZ7Fq3u5JCK_PX0cFSSJhbs0lGbwZslBP409kj5A-1-j5jVGFecj-g_S95EuJGC0nZz87rVNgQ9iU5GRP7ZZJiwkI8Xx8NHwuZ6M-JKMMC27WqRuWI

14 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

wild one leaked right before info that coincided with the song (imo) came out which is very suspicious very weird very much giving eclipse datmimbc acronym game … we should do that again with ldr9 it would be fun

whats the acronym game?

NID033s.jpg?2             Grl3wH1.jpg?2          pBsohTp.jpg?2

2 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

every time i hear fine china i hear "all of my... VAGINAAAA" :toofloppy:

same except I hear FIND CHINAAAA :toofunny: I say it to my cats now in that tone too

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i think it'd be suitable to be the closing-track, as the after-climax of the album - Where she found her peace after the anger 

Agreed, it could actually suit an angry conversational album quite well as either a prologue or an epilogue (or both, start the album with RBFY as an intro before she dives into the deep end and gives us a Violet-esque experimental journey through her mind before ending on a reprise where she comes full circle and reminds herself that she's better than the people who judge her and she's at peace :krylie:)

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

new nikki content ? :air:

It’s been revealed that instead of jumping in on her own accord, Jenny was actually pushed into the pool by Nikki

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

BMIMM

whatarecoloris.jpg

Charlie began posting those AI generated images on social a lot right after users started posting them in this very thread. He has some creepy ones of Lana on his IG stories right now. Share some news about LDR9, Charlie? :usrs:

Tumblr

47 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Haunting of Castle Malloy vibes for ldr9 please :legend:

Nancy Drew fan? Taste :brows:

anyways, maybe it’s an unpopular opinion but I always loved how she used to end albums with a cover to sum up the record. Do we think there might be a cover on LDR9? Imagine her rendition of Mother Mother by Tracy Bonham… Rock influence with Dealer-esque screams :deadbanana:

When you sent me off to see the world
Were you scared that I might get hurt?
Would I try a little tobacco? :smokes:
Would I keep on hiking up my skirt? :hooker:
I'm hungry…  I'm dirty…
I'm losing my mind, everything's fine!!! :biblio:
I'm freezing… I'm starving…
I'm bleeding to death, everything's fine!!! :excited:

okay I’ll shut up now with these delusional expectations 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

7 hours ago, sadhotforever said:

I was messing with an album name generator, and some of these would be great for LDR9:

• Blinded by fame
  • Final breath
  • The last laugh
  • Greener grass
  • Calm after the storm
  • Love life
  • Death of roses

claiming Death of Roses, Final Breath & The Last Laugh

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July