Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

It’s been revealed that instead of jumping in on her own accord, Jenny was actually pushed into the pool by Nikki

And both drowned and died. The end. :hype:

Born to die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman fucking Rockwell

Chemtrails over the Country Club

Blue Banisters 

LDR9=BPUHLNCB :sass:

Beautiful people up hell looking nothing cruel bell :peace2:

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

Born to die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman fucking Rockwell

Chemtrails over the Country Club

Blue Banisters 

LDR9=BPUHLNCB :sass:

Beautiful people up hell looking nothing cruel bell :peace2:

Wait did we get a new acronym?

I had my first Lana related dream in some time and it was literally just me browsing LB while nothing was happening so maybe it wasn't even a dream and I was just half asleep :hide:

4 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Wait did we get a new acronym?

I think it's the acronym of every Lana album title combined 

giphy.gif

We need a song with this energy :sluttybunny:

tumblr_p6d6t2Aa6Y1ti2nfwo1_500.gifv

“Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

We need a song with this energy :sluttybunny:

tumblr_p6d6t2Aa6Y1ti2nfwo1_500.gifv

I could get with this.

giphy.gif

There's so much disconnect between her looks this year and what I expect the album to sound like. She's giving Italian glam + baddie + hot rich mom but the music description is giving metaphysical essay :um2: (nothing wrong with that as long as melodies don't suffer). Also I'm clueless anyway cause we haven't heard anything :thumb3:

She's doesn't really do "eras" anymore and I guess her looks would reflect (if it's even related) the album writing/recording period only cause she probably moved on onto the next record at this point. She could be finishing a second album already and we wouldn't know a thing :hide:

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

There's so much disconnect between her looks this year and what I expect the album to sound like. She's giving Italian glam + baddie + hot rich mom but the music description is giving metaphysical essay :um2: (nothing wrong with that as long as melodies don't suffer). Also I'm clueless anyway cause we haven't heard anything :thumb3:

She's doesn't really do "eras" anymore and I guess her looks would reflect (if it's even related) the album writing/recording period only cause she probably moved on onto the next record at this point. She could be finishing a second album already and we wouldn't know a thing :hide:

Totally agree: I have no clue whatsoever what this album will sound like. I guess it brings back the mystery of her early career, which isn’t a bad thing, but we also got contradictory info so far: wordy, conversational, angry, automatic singing? composing? Jack messing with the 808s, Rob, piano, Drew, ethereal, epic, San Francisco, talking about and channeling a lot HM… and the glamour dark pics from W magazine. 

Why do i stan the only two women in the industry who either lie 24/7 or don’t talk to anyone ever, hate promo, have no clue what a rollout or era mean and when they do it’s a mess :cryney2::cryney2::cryney2:

why can’t we have it good like swiffers, ariana or dula peep stans…

imagine lrd9 being a perfectly thought out, 1 year long era with a tour, interviews, multiple mvs, quality collabs… and then i woke up :air:

He's so unintentionally funny I love Rob :hide:

And this HAS to be for his own stuff. Why would he fly alone to London to play the piano for Lana's music :thumb2: 

Everything about this makes less and less sense as time goes by 

giphy.gif

I'm starting to think it has always been his album. He said multiple times things like "epic project", "recording a beautiful album", "listening to newly minted music" but it's always him alone in the pictures and he doesn't even tag Lana :hide: and Ben only liked one of the "album related posts" by Rob.

We know Lana's album is coming thanks to W Magazine and Ben teasing but I think Rob has been misleading us :crazy:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He's so unintentionally funny I love Rob :hide:

And this HAS to be for his own stuff. Why would he fly alone to London to play the piano for Lana's music :thumb2: 

Everything about this makes less and less sense as time goes by 

I used to love his posts and now, well it’s tiring not knowing 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe rob’s just playing the piano for fun & it’s not for any album/project in particular :agree: he has a hobby he enjoys, good for him! :true:

Me trying to understand the English accent when I fly to London for my own hobbies 

3262-DF9-C-D9-F2-4-FC7-AE43-3-F6-ACCF750

30 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm starting to think it has always been his album. He said multiple times things like "epic project", "recording a beautiful album", "listening to newly minted music" but it's always him alone in the pictures and he doesn't even tag Lana :hide: and Ben only liked one of the "album related posts" by Rob.

We know Lana's album is coming thanks to W Magazine and Ben teasing but I think Rob has been misleading us :crazy:

I just can't see him rent Jack's studio and his audio engineers for a piano album?