Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Mark Ronson posted Lana a couple of times on his Instagram stories. Hoping he talks to her about producing a few songs. 

I adore Mark Ronson I hope they made magic together

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I adore Mark Ronson I hope they made magic together

Now that would be a firey collab.

13 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I don't understand the sudden disapproval of Erickson? His compositions are masterful. If anyone is responsible for the weaker Blue Banisters cuts (Beautiful, Violets for Roses) is Lana herself. He does a great job and I'm super excited for this new record.

Louder, louder & louder for the people in the back thank you.

17 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I don't understand the sudden disapproval of Erickson? His compositions are masterful. If anyone is responsible for the weaker Blue Banisters cuts (Beautiful, Violets for Roses) is Lana herself. He does a great job and I'm super excited for this new record.

I also don't think this will be another "Chemtrails over the Blue Banisters", as I have been reading on social media. I feel like this new one and Norman will sandwich Chem and Blue. I always see those records are just little projects, although they are some of my favorite work of hers.

THIS! I mean, the guy has produced Arcadia (those brass, those strings), If You Lie Down With Me (that brass outro :defeated:), and has had a hand on WCE AND Father John Misty’s latest, I mean… 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

THIS! I mean, the guy has produced Arcadia (those brass, those strings), If You Lie Down With Me (that bass outro :defeated:), ha has had a hand on WCE AND Father John Misty’s latest, I mean… 

I know right? Arcadia is one of the best songs and compositions in her entire catalogue.

33 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think the Drew part meant that she gives him the voice memos and the rest is on him to complete the song. I guess it's more along the lines of trying to create a rough demo quickly to see how things would sound and then "perfect" it a bit cause we saw them together in the studio figuring out the orchestral parts.

I think it will be similar to BBS. I'm expecting some crazy Noir level vocals if the takes are indeed not changed at all, which exites me a lot cause angry unhinged Lana is so interesting (and funny, the MAIL ME WHEN YOU GET THE BLUES still gets me every time :hide:)

I like music being made like that, one of my favourite rappers recently was King Von and he made almost all his songs like that. I never knew he did that until after he died either, I just thought all his songs sounded so good then only heard that he just wrote lyrics and rapped in voice memos and then his producer made a beat to fit and it works really well. Seems a good way to make music.

28 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

THIS! I mean, the guy has produced Arcadia (those brass, those strings), If You Lie Down With Me (that brass outro :defeated:), and has had a hand on WCE AND Father John Misty’s latest, I mean… 

they just hop on "Picasso" hatetrain

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing