Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

in my ideal reality, shes going to release a trailer for the album revealing it's title and thats it

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Didn't she say she wanted to work with the guy who made the LFL trailer again too  :hdu:

omg when did she say this?? :excited:

has she ever reposted one of her old album trailers for fun?? if she hasnt, this definitely has to mean something

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

I can see a summer bop. There is no way she is going to release a moody,wordy song with all this promo

:bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I can see a summer bop. There is no way she is going to release a moody,wordy song with all this promo

i hate to break it to you but she basically said the new songs are moody n wordy so…. :smile3:

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

watch her releasing hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like to have - but i have (reprise) ft Nikki Lane

I'm so confused guys. This is like... her ninth album being "conversational" & "wordy" while I'm still feeling like we are getting the SAME campy vibes of L4L sneaking through this pre-pre-release since the beginning.

And if y'all remember - I manifested LDR9 to be that futuristic spacey-jazzy dreamy dark-witchy era that L4L was once meant to be.

Well i guess this time is "Holly-Stay-Weird"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Wouldn’t it be funny if LDR9 is called Honeymoon?

Like completely different songs/art etc. But it’s called Honeymoon…

i'd die for an album called Honeymoon: the sequel or Honeymoon's Aftermatch 

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I'm so confused guys. This is like... her ninth album being "conversational" & "wordy" while I'm still feeling like we are getting the SAME campy vibes of L4L sneaking through this pre-pre-release since the beginning.

And if y'all remember - I manifested LDR9 to be that futuristic spacey-jazzy dreamy dark-witchy era that L4L was once meant to be.

Well i guess this time is "Holly-Stay-Weird"

We had the lfl cover , she was smilling we thought the album was about happiness, and it wasnt. We had her stories mad about the critics and writing a new album. We got soft songs. We got a dark and wordy intentions = her edm redemption?